Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Don Lemon marries his biggest terror threat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Lemon marries his biggest terror threat

CNN’s Don Lemon doubles down after saying white men are ‘the biggest terror threat in this country’

No one ever said these unhinged leftist psychos were consistent in their abysmal ideology.

Originally posted by seanD View Post
    CNN’s Don Lemon doubles down after saying white men are ‘the biggest terror threat in this country’

No one ever said these unhinged leftist psychos were consistent in their abysmal ideology.
    TBF, we do seem to have an overabundance of guns, bear spray, and Gadsden flags.

Comment

The cynic in me wonders if this was due, at least in part, to Lemon's need to be in the spotlight.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post

TBF, we do seem to have an overabundance of guns, bear spray, and Gadsden flags.
        I don't need no steenkin' bear spray

smiley gun.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

There are a variety of people than just white men, including women, who carry guns, bear spray, and fly Gadsden Flags.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

I don't need no steenkin' bear spray

smiley gun.gif
            A park ranger in Alaska told me a story about a fellow who thought bear spray was like mosquito repellent and sprayed it on his tent to keep the bears away. However, when the spray evaporated, it left an oily residue that bears actually find enticing, and that night, a curious bear took a nibble on the tent and bit into the fellow's buttocks.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

The cynic in me wonders if this was due, at least in part, to Lemon's need to be in the spotlight.
              He’s an obnoxious egotist who famously harassed his female co-workers. His checkered history would suggest that’s exactly what he’s doing.

Comment

There are a variety of people than just white men, including women, who carry guns, bear spray, and fly Gadsden Flags.
                This is how we know you have 0% humor.

Comment

I actually find it even more bizarre a white guy would marry a person who considers him his biggest threat.

Comment

I actually find it even more bizarre a white guy would marry a person who considers him his biggest threat.
                    He probably knows it’s schtick or doesn’t take him literally. If you said Muslims were America’s biggest terror threat, you’d probably expect to not have your words twisted into all Muslims are terrorists.

Comment

He probably knows it’s schtick or doesn’t take him literally. If you said Muslims were America’s biggest terror threat, you’d probably expect to not have your words twisted into all Muslims are terrorists.
                      Maybe it's a weird fetish. Like white men who like their wives being abused by black men type of bizarre scenario. White leftists do seem to have this weird self-deprecation thing going.

Comment

Depends...are you talking to Hypatia_Alexandria? That is right up her alley.

Comment

Maybe it's a weird fetish. Like white men who like their wives being abused by black men type of bizarre scenario. White leftists do seem to have this weird self-deprecation thing going.
                          Paul self deprecated by calling himself the chief of all sinners. Self deprecation isn’t an ideological trait.

Comment

Paul self deprecated by calling himself the chief of all sinners. Self deprecation isn’t an ideological trait.
                            Paul was confessing something he had actually taken part in. Self-deprecating yourself just because of your race and blamed for something that happened 200 years ago that you took no part in is not confession, but cultural psychosis. Or in the case of the bizarre couple in the OP, probably some sort of twisted fetish.

Comment

Paul was confessing something he had actually taken part in. Self-deprecating yourself just because of your race and blamed for something that happened 200 years ago that you took no part in is not confession, but cultural psychosis. Or in the case of the bizarre couple in the OP, probably some sort of twisted fetish.
                              Self deprecation would be personal psychosis as culture is collective. Cultural psychosis would involve group behavior:

IMG_1726.jpeg

Comment