Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

If you bought a bible, you are probably on a watchlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

One of them had horns on his head, so...
    And another put his plebian feet up on Nancy Pelosi's desk!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      And another put his plebian feet up on Nancy Pelosi's desk!
      ANIMALS, I tells ya - ANIMALS!!!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

This comes from someone who buys the notion hook, line and sinker that a small group of unarmed individuals being given tours of the Capitol building and being careful to stay within the confines of the velvety ropes, nearly overthrew our country
        And there you go. I'm sure you've seen the mob and the violence but instead you're directed by the propagandists to believe and to repeat the opposite of what know to be true, and to drum up excuses for the very facts you witnessed for yourself. I wonder is it difficult for those of you who do, to live in such a state of denial and conflict with one's own eyes and ears?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

And there you go. I'm sure you've seen the mob and the violence but instead you're directed by the propagandists to believe and to repeat the opposite of what know to be true, and to drum up excuses for the very facts you witnessed for yourself. I wonder is it difficult for those of you who do, to live in such a state of denial and conflict with one's own eyes and ears?
          A good deal of violence outside. Not any different from what we watched taking place every night for several months during the left's Summer of Love except nobody was barricaded inside on building which was then set ablaze with the intention of committing mass murder. There was some violence inside as well. A window in a door was broken and a woman murdered in cold-blood by a nervous cop who should have had is gun taken from him and told to go sit down in the back of the room given how he was running around with it as well as his sordid history involving firearms.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

A good deal of violence outside.....
            Which we absolutely clearly condemn, including the ONLY death that day as a direct result of the riot being an unarmed woman killed by a nervous Capitol Police Officer.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Are you conservative Republicans born with both a paranoia and a gullibility gene?I mean genetics must play a big part in the crazy.
              If you are just here to troll, leave my thread.

Comment

This comes from someone who buys the notion hook, line and sinker that a small group of unarmed individuals being given tours of the Capitol building and being careful to stay within the confines of the velvety ropes, nearly overthrew our country
                There is no rational way to conclude Jan 6 was "a small group of unarmed individuals being given tours of the Capitol building and being careful to stay within the confines of the velvety ropes".

If that is where you are, then what is next? A faked moon landing, a flat earth3 All three are on equal footing.
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

There is no rational way to conclude Jan 6 was "a small group of unarmed individuals being given tours of the Capitol building and being careful to stay within the confines of the velvety ropes".

If that is where you are, then what is next? A faked moon landing, a flat earth3 All three are on equal footing.
                  You obviously have not seen the various videos and photos that the J6 clown show sought to suppress but got released last year. Never before has an insurrection had "tour guides."

Comment

jts.JPG
                    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

You obviously have not seen the various videos and photos that the J6 clown show sought to suppress but got released last year. Never before has an insurrection had "tour guides."
                      Rogue - I had conversations like this with John Martin. I'm sad to see you've gone that way,but if you are going to argue THIS point, you've lost all contact with reality or rational thought. So there is no point

So please just say you have not actually lost yourself in this level of patent absurdity and we can move on. Absent that, there is nothing more to say.
                      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Rogue - I had conversations like this with John Martin. I'm sad to see you've gone that way,but if you are going to argue THIS point, you've lost all contact with reality or rational thought. So there is no point

So please just say you have not actually lost yourself in this level of patent absurdity and we can move on. Absent that, there is nothing more to say.
                        Little do you realize that you've assumed the role of JM here -- refusing to look at evidence and summarily handwaving away anything that you do come across that doesn't support your POV.

Comment

Little do you realize that you've assumed the role of JM here -- refusing to look at evidence and summarily handwaving away anything that you do come across that doesn't support your POV.
                          Sorry. There are hundreds of videos of people breaking windows, beating capitol police, spraying mace and bear spray, breaking down barriers. I'm not handwaving anything away rogue. If you can see that and still say what you said, then there is nothing more to say. You're the flat farther who explains away the obvious curvature visible in an airplane, or who does not 'believe' the pictures from space of the Earth.

Comment

Sorry. There are hundreds of videos of people breaking windows, beating capitol police, spraying mace and bear spray, breaking down barriers. I'm not handwaving anything away rogue. If you can see that and still say what you said, then there is nothing more to say. You're the flat farther who explains away the obvious curvature visible in an airplane, or who does not 'believe' the pictures from space of the Earth.
                            There a lovely video of MAGAts pulling up the face shields of cops while being bear sprayed.

Comment

I don't think it bothers them even a little.

Comment

The delusion persists and our mutual friend makes no reference to the weeks of allegations by Trump and his myrmidons about the illegality of the election etc etc.

The groundwork that led to the events of January 6th 2021 had all been carefully laid by those individuals.
                                "It ain't necessarily so
                                The things that you're liable
                                To read in the Bible
                                It ain't necessarily so
                                ."

Sportin' Life
                                Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment