Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Capitol Police Perjured Himself about Oath Keepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capitol Police Perjured Himself about Oath Keepers

New Jan 6 Footage Shows Capitol Cop Perjured Himself, Lying About Whereabouts & Altercations with Oath Keepers.

Video evidence has emerged implicating Capitol Police Special Agent David Lazarus of having committed perjury in the prosecution of four members of the Oath Keepers organization for actions during the January 6, 2021, U.S. Capitol riot. The video, released by The Blaze, shows time-stamped security camera footage that directly contradicts sworn testimony by Lazarus as to where he was during a critical 20-minute period during the riot.

The security camera footage appears to indicate that Lazarus would have been unable to witness the events he claims he saw involving interactions between the four members of the Oath Keepers and Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn. Lazarus and Dunn were both critical witnesses for federal prosecutors in the Oath Keeper case – and hailed as heroes by President Joe Biden and former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

In a world where this is presented as women

I guess that liars are fitting "heroes."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It really makes you wonder how many other feds outright lied about what happened on January 6.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        It really makes you wonder how many other feds outright lied about what happened on January 6.
        It's OK to lie in order to save Democracy™ from Trump & MAGA.

Comment

You mean to tell me that there weren't snipers in the trees after all?!?!

That the J6 clown court was constructed on lies and exaggeration?

Whoda thunk?

Comment

Well, we had a Congressman who very well might be California's next Senator, who got caught red-handed tampering with and altering evidence being presented to the J6 Clown Show.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
              You mean to tell me that there weren't snipers in the trees after all?!?!

That the J6 clown court was constructed on lies and exaggeration?

Whoda thunk?
              Yeah, we're all shocked. And Stunned.

If January 6 was such a horrible insurrection, why do they have to keep telling lies to 'prove' it --- like Sicknick being bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher. That was the beginning of the barrage of lies and deception that the OMB crowd swallowed hook, line and stinker.

Comment

If January 6 was such a horrible insurrection, why do they have to keep telling lies to 'prove' it --- like Sicknick being bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher. That was the beginning of the barrage of lies and deception that the OMB crowd swallowed hook, line and stinker.
                It reminds me of how certain twebbers will take a molehill and make a mountain out of it just to score "points" against "the other side"

Comment

Nope. You can't make me do it. I ain't Pavlov's dog!!1!
                  Can't direct link: https://twitter.com/stevenvoiceover/...18199981375489 One of the best J6 meme/videos ever.

So I'm stuck with this

Comment

New Jan 6 Footage Shows Capitol Cop Perjured Himself, Lying About Whereabouts & Altercations with Oath Keepers.

Video evidence has emerged implicating Capitol Police Special Agent David Lazarus of having committed perjury in the prosecution of four members of the Oath Keepers organization for actions during the January 6, 2021, U.S. Capitol riot. The video, released by The Blaze, shows time-stamped security camera footage that directly contradicts sworn testimony by Lazarus as to where he was during a critical 20-minute period during the riot.

The security camera footage appears to indicate that Lazarus would have been unable to witness the events he claims he saw involving interactions between the four members of the Oath Keepers and Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn. Lazarus and Dunn were both critical witnesses for federal prosecutors in the Oath Keeper case – and hailed as heroes by President Joe Biden and former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
                    Here's your problem CP, you're a dinialist, a conspiracy seeker. First off, answer for yourself what were the Oathkeepers, an anti-government militia doing in the Capital in the first place? Were they there to keep the peace? To protect the Capital police from the mob they were inciting? Of course not. So, all you're doing is looking for reasons to defend the indefensible which you do by seeking out conservative propaganda media. You can bet that if what the "National Pulse" is claiming here is true, if Lazarus is lying about what he saw, then the Oathkeepers lawyers will be right on it and a new trial will need be granted. I'm guessing you wouldn't be willing to bet much on that happening? Besides that, the Oathkeeper defendents were convicted for more than that one incident, and whether Lazurus was there or not, Officer Dunn was there, although I'm sure you probably believe the insurrectionists who attacked the Capital trying to help Trump overthrow an election to keep himself illegally in power and the conservative propagandist, than you do the Officers trying to protect and defend the Capital and the Constitution. Im certainly glad you weren't one of those officers.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                      Here's your problem CP....
                      That you keep dragging your ignorant poopy diapers through my threads? Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        In a world where this is presented as women

I guess that liars are fitting "heroes."
                        You should know, being the defender of the biggest pathological liar in your hero, Trump. You guys really, the lack of self awareness and the irony of your thoughts would be laughable if it weren't so sad.

Comment

You should know, being the defender of the biggest pathological liar....
                          Come on, Jim, you've seen us being VERY critical of Biden, so, no.... we don't defend him at all.

Comment

Come on, Jim, you've seen us being VERY critical of Biden, so, no.... we don't defend him at all.

Well of course, all of you defenders of those who tried to overthrow Democracy the Constitution and the peaceful transfer of power to the true choice for president are critical of Joe Biden. Your Authoritarian choice lost, fair and square, and like a child you can't take it so you have to deny it. Did you know that an elephant can weigh up to 250 pounds at birth? It is one of the biggest babies on earth, second only to you whining MAGA republicans.
                            Last edited by JimL; 01-17-2024, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Well of course, all of you defenders of those who tried to overthrow Democracy the Constitution and the peaceful transfer of power to the true choice for president are critical of Joe Biden. Your Authoritarian choice lost, fair and square, and like a child you can't take it so you have to deny it. Did you know that an elephant can weigh up to 250 pounds at birth? It is one of the biggest babies on earth, second only to you whining MAGA republicans.
                              So, when Trump wins the presidential election in November we won't see you trying to overthrow democracy, the Constitution and the peaceful transfer of power to the true choice for president. Right?

There won't be a repeat of 2016. Right? No whinges of "not MY president!" like in 2016. Right?

Because, after all, the Democrats, of which I assume you are one, would NEVER use such tactics to overthrow democracy and the Constitution and the peaceful transfer of power to the true choice of president. Right?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment