Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Pelosi - master legislator and astute leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    I did and didn't.

I did because she provided entertainment value with all of the stupid things she said and did, and she helped keep the democrats reputation in the toilet. I didn't because without people like her and Waters, the democratic party might actually become a useful party and be able to work together with the republicans and accomplish some good things.

Come on Jim! You guys can do better than people like her! She is completely clueless. It's like you guys elected your crazy Aunt Betty with all the cats to run congress.
    Pelosi is toxic outside liberal enclaves and even some Democrats and MSM news sources (essentially the same thing) are beginning to say it out loud. Post-election analysis in Georgia's 6th district pretty much agree that the two factors that did in Ossoff was his image as being a carpetbagger and that he was successfully linked to Pelosi.

Further, it really appears that she is starting to lose it, going from dingbat to full on loon. During Trump's recent trip abroad she actually criticized him for not visiting countries in alphabetical order.

Skip her rambling about her own recent travels when asked what she thought
    about Trump's trip and go to the 1:15 mark

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment

Let's not forget when she proclaimed that food stamps and unemployment benefits were better for the economy than jobs: "It is the biggest bang for the buck when you do food stamps and unemployment insurance. The biggest bang for the buck."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Oh, she's a politician. Their truths tend not to be quite the same as everyone else's.
          1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
          ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
          Scripture before Tradition:
          but that won't prevent others from
          taking it upon themselves to deprive you
          of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment