Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Zogby: ‘Catastrophic’ disaster brewing for Biden reelection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
    Extraordinarily unlikely. Even if the Democratic higher-ups were to try such a thing--and I am not sure they actually can based on their primary rules, but could be wrong--then the ensuing controversy of the party leaders just straight up removing Biden by force would most likely hurt their chances of winning more than having Biden on the ticket would.
    I find it pretty interesting that SL is admitting Biden is controlled. It would be hilarious to see an argument between him and someone like JimL over that claim. ​​

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post

LOL

Literally no one ever said voter fraud is a myth.
      Really?

The Myth of Voter Fraud

Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth

WHEN THE MYTH OF VOTER FRAUD COMES FOR YOU

The Voter-Fraud Myth

The Myth of Voter Fraud

The Voter Fraud Myth

Voter Fraud: How the myth persists in the face of facts

H.R. 1, Voter ID, and The Myth of Voter Fraud

‘Voter fraud’ is a myth that helps Republicans win, even when their policies aren’t popular

And on and on.

In a few cases, after declaring voter fraud a fraud and summarily dismissing it, they alter the claim to "widespread voter fraud" given they cannot possibly put forth an argument that it doesn't exist.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Nice try. You knew exactly what I meant.

Literally no one says cases of voter fraud don’t exist. I contrasted that with many people saying possessed voting machines and Trump’s 5,000 zombie voters is a myth.

Obviously voter fraud isn’t a myth since I posted several examples of it.

Comment

Nice try. You knew exactly what I meant.

Literally no one says cases of voter fraud don’t exist. I contrasted that with many people saying possessed voting machines and Trump’s 5,000 zombie voters is a myth.

Obviously voter fraud isn’t a myth since I posted several examples of it.
          Your claim was that

[*Emphasis in original*]

Not that you didn't think it was a myth.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Your claim was that

[*Emphasis in original*]

Not that you didn't think it was a myth.
            Your original claim:

We should investigate every instance regardless of who is behind it. Some don't like that idea maintaining that fraud is a myth.

To which I responded literally no one thinks voter fraud is a myth. Moreover, no one “dislikes” the idea of voter fraud of any kind being investigated. You were conflating instances to widespread fraud, then pretending “some” are against investigation in general.

My point being the idea of widespread voter fraud—as lied about by Trump, Lake, and the STS cult—is a myth, and you know it.

Comment

I easily countered all of those with instances of GOP instances of fraud, one of which involves a MAGAt who used his dead wife’s ballot. You then conceded that one instance of catch means multiple instances weren’t caught.

The latest instance of GOP election fraud involves the President himself who’s been indicted for it. A piece of they evidence will be his lie about 5,000 dead people’s ballots being counted as Democrat when it was only 4 and they were all votes for Trump.
              Oh so now it is dueling accounts? I have to provide more instances that you or what I said is somehow wrong?

Grow up.

I was making a joke, son.

1xzxxd.jpg

Comment