Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Zogby: ‘Catastrophic’ disaster brewing for Biden reelection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

I remember the dopy TV commercials for that one.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I remember the dopy TV commercials for that one.

A friend of mine got one for graduating. First year they came out.

What a piece of junk.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        A friend of mine got one for graduating. First year they came out.

What a piece of junk.
        And ugly as sin.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Don't worry, the democrats still have plenty of dead voters and mail-in ballots.

Still taken in by the Trump lie about voter fraud I see. Just goes to show how evidence means nothing to the bamboozled cult members. Once bamboozled its hard to come back from it, isn't it Sparko?

Comment

Don't worry, the democrats still have plenty of dead voters and mail-in ballots.

How do you imagine something like that would be pulled off?

Trump: There was a minimum of 5,000 dead voters.

Actually, there were two:

https://youtu.be/UVe6TkFGTxA?si=lhUZrESl2YIN30un

Which would easily offset the number of frauds committed by MAGA in the same state.

Comment

Is your head gonna explode if Trump does win?
              No, but yours will explode once you realize how ignorant and easily duped you were into electing a narcissistic fascist con man who tears down democracy and then spits in the face of you his naive supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post

Still taken in by the Trump lie about voter fraud I see. Just goes to show how evidence means nothing to the bamboozled cult members. Once bamboozled its hard to come back from it, isn't it Sparko?
                It kind of explains why Sparko believes a global flood occurred. If he can be taken in by Trump’s claim that a minimum of 5,000 dead people voted, he can believe in wars in Heaven and literal talking jackasses.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post

It kind of explains why Sparko believes a global flood occurred. If he can be taken in by Trump’s claim that a minimum of 5,000 dead people voted, he can believe in wars in Heaven and literal talking jackasses.
                  actually you and JimL are evidence that the latter is indeed true.

Comment

But seriously Sparko, we can't ignore evidence just because we don't want to admit to ourselves that we were naive enough to be taken in by it. I recall Carl Sagan explaining this once saying something to the effect of " history has shown us that people once fooled tend to stay that way. They don't want to see evidence to the contrary, they don't want to admit to themselves that they were fooled, and so they tend to stay that way." I'm going to see if I can find that quote since I know I didn't do it justice. But the point I think is not the shame in our being conned, but the shame of not being able to acknowledge that we've been conned and so correct our errors in judgement

Comment

That was a reference to Trump that you missed. Real swift!

In sum, you said:

Specifically referring to Trump who might as well have written in crayon:

The other thing, uh, dead people....so dead people voted. And I think the number is in the appro...is close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries, they went to all sorts of methods to come up with that accurate number.

So basically you, as a Bible-believing Christian who supposedly hates lies and lying, repeated a lie knowing it was a lie. Who's the jackass now?

Comment

.... Who's the jackass now?
                        This is about me, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

This is about me, isn't it?
                          This time you just might be right.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post

But seriously Sparko, we can't ignore evidence
                            LOL. You ignore evidence all the time JimL. You are an expert at it.

Comment

That was a reference to Trump that you missed. Real swift!

In sum, you said:

Specifically referring to Trump who might as well have written in crayon:

The other thing, uh, dead people....so dead people voted. And I think the number is in the appro...is close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries, they went to all sorts of methods to come up with that accurate number.

So basically you, as a Bible-believing Christian who supposedly hates lies and lying, repeated a lie knowing it was a lie. Who's the jackass now?
                              You are the jackass. 1. I was making a joke. 2. I never mentioned Trump so how could I be repeating a lie? You are reading what you want to read and then accusing me of what you think you read. A real jackass move. I was referring to many other incidents where Democrats have been caught trying to using dead people's votes.

here's one:
                              https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/30/us/br...ote/index.html
                              Last edited by Sparko; 09-11-2023, 08:11 AM.

Comment

You are the jackass. 1. I was making a joke. 2. I never mentioned Trump. I was referring to many other incidents where Democrats have been caught trying to using dead people's votes.

here's one:
                                https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/30/us/br...ote/index.html
                                C'monman! For generations cemeteries have been strongholds of Democratic support.

Comment