Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Middle Schoolers' USA Rebellion at Pride Event Causes Libs to Melt Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Well there was Charlottesville. It was not the liberals who did the torchlight parade chanting "Jews will not replace us". Nor was it a liberal who killed Ms Heyer by driving his car into a peacefully protesting crowd at that event.

It was not liberals [some carrying firearms] who invaded the Michigan state capitol building in 2020. It was not liberals that were protesting and often using intimidating behaviour in attempts to stop the ballot counts after the election in 2020.

That you chose 6 January 2021 as your cut-off point does not negate those earlier events.
    But it WAS a liberal who ran down and killed 18 year old Cayler Ellingson for the crime of being a Trump supporter. It WAS liberals who invaded the Capitol during the Kavanaugh hearings and attempted to break into the SCOTUS building and who essentially held Jeff Flake hostage in an elevator over the hearings. It WAS liberal climate change activists who stormed the Department of the Interior building in 2021. It WAS liberals It WAS liberals led by AOC who invaded the House Offices building and went to Pelosi's office. It WAS liberals who invaded the Tennessee state capitol building in 2023. It WAS liberals who invaded the Washington state capitol building in 2011 (and were praised by Pelosi and others for doing so). It WAS liberals who invaded the Montana capitol building in 2023.It WAS liberals who invaded the Georgia capitol building in 2021.

And of course it WAS liberals who burned down entire city centers, claimed pieces of American land as Occupied Zones burned people alive in buildings, hunted and killed a Trump supporter in the streets, shot numerous young black people around their zones, killed a young girl because her parents made the wrong turn in their car near a wendys the protestors had burned down.

(PS, he didn't use Jan 6th a s a cutoff point to negate earlier things, try reading his post for comprehension you dimwitted doofus - indeed he himself named an earlier thing)

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I absolutely 100% loudly and clearly denounce any violence caused by the right - or left - or middle.
      There may be times when violence can be justified, would you not agree?
      "It ain't necessarily so
      The things that you're liable
      To read in the Bible
      It ain't necessarily so
      ."

Sportin' Life
      Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        It went quickly from accept and tolerate to mandatory participation rather quickly

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

There may be times when violence can be justified, would you not agree?
          I'm sure not nearly as often as you would excuse it.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

(PS, he didn't use Jan 6th a s a cutoff point to negate earlier things, try reading his post for comprehension you dimwitted doofus - indeed he himself named an earlier thing)
            And she frequently castigates us for lack of reading comprehension.

(In her case, I don't think it's so much reading comprehension as it is outright dishonesty)
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I'm sure not nearly as often as you would excuse it.
              I have not excused it, I posed a question. Clearly you would not stand by and watch an innocent person being attacked if you had the means to prevent it and I suspect you would defend yourself if you were attacked.

Hence there are occasions when, it can argued, using violence can be justified. Although very strict pacifists might contend otherwise.
              "It ain't necessarily so
              To read in the Bible
              It ain't necessarily so
              ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

I have not excused it, I posed a question.
                Typical diversionary nonsense. Trying to equate lawful physical force with "violence" is moronic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

(PS, he didn't use Jan 6th a s a cutoff point to negate earlier things
                  In one respect you are correct. He did not give that date as a cut off but suggested it was the only occasion.

Aside from Jan6, when have you seen conservatives acting like this...

Hence my examples of conservatives behaving badly.
                  "It ain't necessarily so
                  To read in the Bible
                  It ain't necessarily so
                  ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

In one respect you are correct. He did not give that date as a cut off but suggested it was the only occasion.

It was an example, you dingbat.

Comment

Which I roundly and soundly condemned, while you moronically try to equate justifiable force with violence.

Comment

It was an example, you dingbat.
                        Not using the preposition Aside from. That implies that 6 January was the only such incident

aside from preposition
                        1. Excluding; except for.
                        2. Excluding.
                        3. With the exception of.

Further examples can be found here: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/aside%20from

Example Sentences

aside from the C in geometry, he made all A's this term

Recent Examples on the Web

Nearly all details about the show are being kept under wraps, aside from the fact that it was developed by Eric Robles and Flying Bark Productions.Joe Otterson, Variety, 10 Apr. 2023
                        Planning for the event started in August, and aside from the club’s advisor, it was all assembled by the students and run by over 50 student volunteers.—Austindedios, oregonlive, 10 Apr. 2023
                        The cast, aside from a few opening night line stumbles, is strong, working together to create and harness the energy that plays such a vital part in the production's success.—Chris Vognar, Chron, 10 Apr. 2023
                        "It ain't necessarily so
                        To read in the Bible
                        It ain't necessarily so
                        ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Which I roundly and soundly condemned, while you moronically try to equate justifiable force with violence.
                          Justifiable force is still violence.
                          "It ain't necessarily so
                          To read in the Bible
                          It ain't necessarily so
                          ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Justifiable force is still violence.
                            And you're still a dingbat. The courts clearly delineate between "justifiable force" and "violence".

Comment

Not using the preposition....

Are you really such a miserable little twit that you have to turn EVERYTHING into an argument?

Not playing.

Comment

No, in all respects I am correct. He did not do what you claimed he did. In any respect.
                                Rather, he asked you for other examples aside from an obvious one. But you dishonestly represented his words as something else, like the mendacious twit you are.

I see you were too craven to address the rest of my post.....

But it WAS a liberal who ran down and killed 18 year old Cayler Ellingson for the crime of being a Trump supporter. It WAS liberals who invaded the Capitol during the Kavanaugh hearings and attempted to break into the SCOTUS building and who essentially held Jeff Flake hostage in an elevator over the hearings. It WAS liberal climate change activists who stormed the Department of the Interior building in 2021. It WAS liberals It WAS liberals led by AOC who invaded the House Offices building and went to Pelosi's office. It WAS liberals who invaded the Tennessee state capitol building in 2023. It WAS liberals who invaded the Washington state capitol building in 2011 (and were praised by Pelosi and others for doing so). It WAS liberals who invaded the Montana capitol building in 2023.It WAS liberals who invaded the Georgia capitol building in 2021.

And of course it WAS liberals who burned down entire city centers, claimed pieces of American land as Occupied Zones burned people alive in buildings, hunted and killed a Trump supporter in the streets, shot numerous young black people around their zones, killed a young girl because her parents made the wrong turn in their car near a wendys the protestors had burned down.

Comment