Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Russians admit killing womenand children in Ukraine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I explained it all, and the link explains the rest. You apparently didn't catch it all.
    I followed the link, and it was a bit confusing. I gave specific references to more than one documented mass grave of civilians left by Russians. There are more than what I cited. Do my references clear up the confusion, or do you need more? There still remains the problem you knew of only one.

Do you deny the testimony of Russians killing women and children? This backed up by the documentation of multiple mass graves.
    Last edited by shunyadragon; 04-20-2023, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Remember, kids, wartime propaganda is not just a river in Egypt... or something.
      Looks like it's the Russian's own eavesdropped communications. But as usual you continue to carry water for your boy Putin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I simply said there is a singular case where - possibly - the fog of war confused the issue. There was a reported "mass grave" left behind by Russians in Bucha, reported by Ukrainian authorities and published in The Guardian. In THAT case, the mass grave was dug by Ukrainians and filled by Ukrainians. Photo evidence proved it. I'm not saying it was intentional deception because there was a lot of confusion in the early days of the war.

https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...re#post1367826
        I'm unsure what your objection is It is a mass grave. That Ukrainians living there dug it for their fellow citizens murdered by Russia while Russia was occupying and murdering them, does not magically make it not a mass grave

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

I followed the link, and it was a bit confusing. I gave specific references to more than one documented mass grave of civilians left by Russians. There are more than what I cited. Do my references clear up the confusion, or do you need more? There still remains the problem you knew of only one.

Do you deny the testimony of Russians killing women and children? This backed up by the documentation of multiple mass graves.
          Again, and again, and AGAIN - this is one instance where Ukrainians "discovered" a mass grave that was actually dug by Ukrainians, and was attributed to being dug and filled by Russian troops. THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING. This was in reference MM saying not to take things at face value. And especially in a war.

I doubt everything about this war and what the official reports are. You are free to believe everything you are being told.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
            I don't deny anything. I suspect everything. But it wouldn't surprise me if it is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Looks like it's the Russian's own eavesdropped communications.
              Allegedly. Like I said, I don't take anything from either side at face value.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Allegedly. Like I said, I don't take anything from either side at face value.
                No, not allegedly. Extensively documented, and photographed supported by testimony by Russian soldiers including body count and lists of victims.

Comment