Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

NO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Same old JimL!
    JimL preparing-to-post.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Anyone who has watched the Russian Collusion Delusion, the Ukrainian Phone Call Hoax, Impeachment Circus I & II, and the J6 Clown Show, realizes that his indictment on charges that had to be made up understands that he is being persecuted by the left, but this...

...is bovine scat.

Trump is not Jesus nor should be compared to Him. Period.

To paraphrase the otherwise totally forgettable Lloyd Bensten during his debate with Dan Quayle...

I serve Jesus. I know Jesus. Jesus is a friend of mine. Trump is no Jesus.
      Again... NO!

If you're a Christian don't mock the faith with this crap.

FtCqtIwaIAE4jmp.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I don't know if he is "always innocent" (whatever you mean by that), but every investigation launched against him since he started his political career have proven to be nothing more than political witch hunts.
        No, that's simply what you want to believe therefore your brain never allows truth, facts to get in, or rather it twists them to fit its structural system of beliefs.it already has..That's kind of like what Trump meant when he said he could shoot someone in plain view and he wouldn't lose your support. He knows his constituency well!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post

No, that's simply what you want to believe therefore your brain never allows truth, facts to get in, or rather it twists them to fit its structural system of beliefs.it already has..That's kind of like what Trump meant when he said he could shoot someone in plain view and he wouldn't lose your support. He knows his constituency well!
          You're right, perhaps I missed something, so help me out here: What crimes has President Trump been convicted of?
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Again... NO!

If you're a Christian don't mock the faith with this crap.

FtCqtIwaIAE4jmp.jpg
            What do have against Trump being hugged by Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees?

Comment

You're right, perhaps I missed something, so help me out here: What crimes has President Trump been convicted of?
              He was convicted of being OMB because of, well, TRUUUMMPPPPPPP!!!!!

Comment

That's your problem, you're not able to think for yourself. So long as he isn't convicted is good enough for you. So sad. Do you think that you and your fellow cult members here will ever be able to escape from the right wing labrynth of your own minds?

Comment

That's your problem, you're not able to think for yourself. So long as he isn't convicted is good enough for you. So sad. Do you think that you and your fellow cult members here will ever be able to escape from the right wing labrynth of your own minds?
                  In other words, you concede the point that President Trump has never been convicted of a crime, so my original statement stands, that "every investigation launched against him since he started his political career have proven to be nothing more than political witch hunts."

Comment

And you demonstrate that it doesn't matter if he's actually guilty. All that matters is that he's convicted.

The epitome of OMB TDS.

Comment

In other words, you concede the point that President Trump has never been convicted of a crime,
                      Some might opine "Hope springs eternal" given events in New York.

"It ain't necessarily so
                      The things that you're liable
                      To read in the Bible
                      It ain't necessarily so
                      ."

Sportin' Life
                      Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

And you demonstrate that it doesn't matter if he's actually guilty. All that matters is that he's convicted.

The epitome of OMB TDS.
                        Oh, he's guilty alright. Unlike yourself though i have my own eyes and ears, I've seen his guilt for myself. Presumption of innocence is a legal term pertaining to the jury not to you or i. You just refuse to see, or to accept what you see because you are a member of the Trump cult.. like he said, he could shoot some innocent person in plain view of you and he wouldn't lose your support. It's to difficult for weak minds to admit that they've been duped for so long a time.

Comment

Oh, he's guilty alright. Unlike yourself though i have my own eyes and ears, I've seen his guilt for myself. Presumption of innocence is a legal term pertaining to the jury not to you or i. You just refuse to see, or to accept what you see because you are a member of the Trump cult.. like he said, he could shoot some innocent person in plain view of you and he wouldn't lose your support. It's to difficult for weak minds to admit that they've been duped for so long a time.
                          Weren't you asked to show exactly which crime he is guilty of? Did you do that?

You see, just because he is TRRRRRRRRUUUUUMMMPPP!!!!!!!111!!!!!!1!1 smiley fist shake.gif isn't sufficient justification for a conviction. No. I'm serious. It really isn't.

Comment

I don't know if he is "always innocent" (whatever you mean by that), but every investigation launched against him since he started his political career have proven to be nothing more than political witch hunts.
                            That statement just makes you look like a dumbed down mountain man. You sound like a Trump puppet. "How can they indict me, when I haven't done anything wrong." It's a witch hunt! "That was a perfect call to Zelensky." Its a witch hunt! That was a perfect call to the Georgia secretary of state" It's a witch hunt! "I can declassify just by thinking it" It's a witch hunt! "I don't even know that woman" It's a witch hunt. "What, pay off mistresses, never heard of them" it's a witch hunt! "Knowingly spread a big lie about election fraud" Its a witch hunt! "Attemp a political coup and incite a riotous insurrection" huh! It's a witch hunt!

If you don't know Trump better by now, after 8 years of his bs and blatant lying, then you have big problems of your own.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post

That statement just makes you look like a dumbed down mountain man. You sound like a Trump puppet. "How can they indict me, when I haven't done anything wrong." It's a witch hunt! "That was a perfect call to Zelensky." Its a witch hunt! That was a perfect call to the Georgia secretary of state" It's a witch hunt! "I can declassify just by thinking it" It's a witch hunt! "I don't even know that woman" It's a witch hunt. "What, pay off mistresses, never heard of them" it's a witch hunt! "Knowingly spread a big lie about election fraud" Its a witch hunt! "Attemp a political coup and incite a riotous insurrection" huh! It's a witch hunt!

If you don't know Trump better by now, after 8 years of his bs and blatant lying, then you have big problems of your own.
                              Sure, Jimmy, whatever you say.

Comment

While hardly a "perfect call" it was anything but what the Democrats tried to make it out to be.

And a funny thing happened that spoiled the left's latest "fiendish plot." Trump declassified the call utterly ruining their plans.

Adam Schiff's bizarre interpretation was being put out there as accurately representing the phone call and even the actual call itself. But when the actual call was released, it was exposed as the load of swill that it was.

So they were forced to rely on a heavily coached "whistleblower" and a game of "I heard it through the grapevine" where I heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend became their gold standard for evidence.

What's really funny is how when Zelenskyy and other Ukrainian officials unconditionally denied that Trump wanted any sort of quid pro quo, the left dismissed them as too scared to tell the truth even though they've maintained that claim to this day when going along with the OMB crowd would likely garner then even more aid and assistance.

Comment