Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

There's No England Now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to school The Carrot(tm) but I see it has been handled.
    You got off easy, Carrot.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
      Genetic fallacy.

More importantly, one of the reasons I respect teh Gerbil is that unlike many here, he doesn't refrain from pointing out flaws in the arguments of those with whom he generally agrees.

You should gun down flawed arguments that support your own view - because they turn away those who might otherwise be persuaded.
      Gerbil isn't gunning down any arguments, good or bad. He's gunning down anyone who fights for that particular issue, period. I haven't seen him interact with any actual arguments on the subject even once.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment