Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Obamagate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    No I on the basis that there is sufficient circumstantial evidence to warrant such an investigation. See the difference?
    Tassman, you have said over and over that Trump is guilty. When asked for proof you say they haven't found it yet but they are still investigating.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post442314
    http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post444096
    http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post441540
    http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post445352
    http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post433740
    http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post442304

But the topic is Trump, NOT
    You are the one who said:

I just showed you that you were wrong. Here is is again:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Tassman, you have said over and over that Trump is guilty. When asked for proof you say they haven't found it yet but they are still investigating.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post442314
      http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post444096
      http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post441540
      http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post445352
      http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post433740
      http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post442304

You are the one who said:

I just showed you that you were wrong. Here is is again:

No he wasn't wrong, he said that that was the conclusion that the FBI came to, and that was the conclusion that the FBI came to.

Comment

• I looked them all up and did not find a single quote in which it is said that Trump is guilty. Tassman talks about "considerable circumstantial evidence", he talks about Trump apearing to be guilty and so on. There is a single post about the Kushner case where we get close, but we are not there. One can see that he finds it likely that Trump is guilty but he repeatedly points to the fact that we shall wait and see.

As the saying goes... The devil is in the details (and not the alternative facts)

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
          I looked them all up and did not find a single quote in which it is said that Trump is guilty. Tassman talks about "considerable circumstantial evidence", he talks about Trump apearing to be guilty and so on. There is a single post about the Kushner case where we get close, but we are not there. One can see that he finds it likely that Trump is guilty but he repeatedly points to the fact that we shall wait and see.

As the saying goes... The devil is in the details (and not the alternative facts)
          Really???

The very first link:

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
          OR not yet released. Certainly, on the surface, Trump is as guilty as hell. Damning information is emerging on a daily basis...but we shall wait and see.
          He has been going on about how Trump has been working with the Russians since the Election. Whenever we ask for proof, he invokes the "investigation" or anonymous sources that say he is. His view is Trump is guilty and the investigation will eventually prove it if we let them dig long enough.

Comment

Really???

The very first link:

He has been going on about how Trump has been working with the Russians since the Election. Whenever we ask for proof, he invokes the "investigation" or anonymous sources that say he is. His view is Trump is guilty and the investigation will eventually prove it if we let them dig long enough.
            As we can all easily see it says: "Certainly, on the surface, Trump is as guilty as hell." Being guilty on the surface, looking guilty, is of course not enough. That is why he goes on to say: "Damning information is emerging on a daily basis...but we shall wait and see."

Of course you can pick out a part of a sentence in order to support your view. The content the words were written in tells another story.

Comment

As we can all easily see it says: "Certainly, on the surface, Trump is as guilty as hell." Being guilty on the surface, looking guilty, is of course not enough. That is why he goes on to say: "Damning information is emerging on a daily basis...but we shall wait and see."

Of course you can pick out a part of a sentence in order to support your view. The content the words were written in tells another story.
              yeesh. read the thread in context. Tassman was arguing that Trump was colluding with the Russians, and we were arguing that there was no evidence. That post was him deflecting by saying that he was guilty but doing his cover of "we need to let the investigation happen to prove it"

You have been here less than a month. Tassman has been going on about this for nearly a year now. Maybe you should hang around a bit longer before you start telling us what has been going on for 8 times longer than you have been here?

Comment

yeesh. read the thread in context. Tassman was arguing that Trump was colluding with the Russians, and we were arguing that there was no evidence. That post was him deflecting by saying that he was guilty but doing his cover of "we need to let the investigation happen to prove it"

You have been here less than a month. Tassman has been going on about this for nearly a year now. Maybe you should hang around a bit longer before you start telling us what has been going on for 8 times longer than you have been here?
                Or maybe you should provide a link in which he says what you claim he said? It should be easy since you have been here for so long. You can call what he says a cover but that is your interpretation. I did read the thread by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Democrats may come to regret their witch-hunt against President Trump. As the saying the goes, the more you roll in the mud, the more it sticks to you.

Source: Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ces-unmasking/

© Copyright Original Source

Indeed.

It's interesting that an ambassador had the authority to make these requests.

Source: Arnold Ahlert

full article

© Copyright Original Source

It's no wonder all these "sources" are hiding behind anonymity - they're leaking data illegally collected and shared.
                  Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Or maybe you should provide a link in which he says what you claim he said? It should be easy since you have been here for so long. You can call what he says a cover but that is your interpretation. I did read the thread by the way.
                    So you are saying that Tassman does NOT think that Trump is guilty of colluding with the Russians? He has been wasting all this effort for 8 months now to argue that Trump is innocent until proven guilty?

Comment

So you are saying that Tassman does NOT think that Trump is guilty of colluding with the Russians? He has been wasting all this effort for 8 months now to argue that Trump is innocent until proven guilty?

He did not say what you claim he said in any of the links provided. That is what I am saying.

Comment

He did not say what you claim he said in any of the links provided. That is what I am saying.
                        Give me a break. No reasonable person could read the posts linked by Sparko and not see that Tassmoron clearly thinks Trump is 100% guilty.

But don't take my word for it. Let's ask him.

Hey, Tassy, do you think Trump is probably guilty of colluding with Russia to win the election? Yes or no?
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

You are right and Sparko and MM as usual are wrong. As you correctly point out, my consistent argument has been that the investigation is ongoing and that we need to reserve judgement until the outcome. Do I think Trump is probably guilty of collusion? Yes. But I may be proved wrong. We shall see.

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          Give me a break. No reasonable person could read the posts linked by Sparko and not see that Tassmoron clearly thinks Trump is 100% guilty.

But don't take my word for it. Let's ask him.

Hey, Tassy, do you think Trump is probably guilty of colluding with Russia to win the election? Yes or no?
                          Um, do your realise that there's a difference between thinking "Trump is 100% guilty" and thinking he is "probably guilty? You're such an idiot
                          Last edited by Tassman; 06-02-2017, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                            Do I think Trump is probably guilty of collusion? Yes.
                            Just like Sparko said.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Just like Sparko said.
                              Yeah, I think Trump is guilty as well, what of it? When you learn what it means to think, you'll undertand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manipulation Man View Post
                                Just like Sparko said.
                                Nope. "Probably guilty" does not mean "guilty". You can manipulate as much as you like but it will not change the fact that you and Sparko were wrong.
                                Some of us know how to handle the little details that actually do make a difference.

Comment