Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

DNC-- the party of well-off whites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

SL knows that Democrat policies favor elites and the poor, and usually at the expense of the middle class. If he doesn't know something that obvious, someone needs to pop his bubble.
    He probably really doesn't know because he's uninformed and a TYT watcher. TYT's audience exemplifies the folks the liberal elites exploit as useful idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

He probably really doesn't know because he's uninformed and a TYT watcher. TYT's audience exemplifies the folks the liberal elites exploit as useful idiots.
      He has similar choices in NZ. He supported a government edict to shut down the economy and close borders to eradicate covid, only to see it come roaring back once those measures were lifted. He likes it when big government stomps on small business (i.e. middle class) for no real effect, other than suffering.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

He has similar choices in NZ. He supported a government edict to shut down the economy and close borders to eradicate covid, only to see it come roaring back once those measures were lifted. He likes it when big government stomps on small business (i.e. middle class) for no real effect, other than suffering.
        He's a weird dude, but what makes him weirder is he inists that same government authoritarianism be instituted in our country for some odd reason and that we're all the worst human beings for not wanting it in our country.

Comment

Not only the party of well-off whites, but well-off racist whites. But I never was under any illusion that DNC wasn't a racist organization projecting their racist views onto the GOP. Their history is a history raft with racism against minorities...

Republican Mayra Flores Accuses Democrat Opponent Of Paying Blogger For Racist Posts

Republican Congresswoman Mayra Flores responded to racial stereotypes and crude language used to describe her by a South Texas blogger paid with campaign money from Congressman Vicente Gonzales, her Democratic opponent in the Texas District 34 midterm election.
          Republican Mayra Flores, a legal immigrant from Mexico, won her bid for Texas Congressional District 34. (Courtesy of Mayra Flores)

In a Twitter post on Monday, Flores accused the Gonzales campaign of paying for a blogger to “run hateful and racist ads” against her. The posts that appeared in the McHale Report blog referred to her as “Miss Frijoles,” “Miss Menudo,” “Miss Enchiladas,” and a “cotton-pickin’ liar.”

“I am disgusted that Vicente Gonzalez has hired a creepy blogger to attack my Mexican heritage and sexually degrade me, but I won’t let this distract me from my work,” she told The Epoch Times via text. “Vicente Gonzalez is an example of everything that’s wrong with Washington. It’s truly sick,” she said.

Jerry McHale, a longtime South Texas blogger, also used sexually crude language in a May 13 headline about the Congresswoman: “Does Flores Want Trump to Come & Take Her [expletive]???”

Federal Elections Commission data shows Gonzalez made campaign advertising expenditures to Jerry McHale of $1,200 on June 24 and $1,000 on October 27, 2021.

McHale told The Epoch Times that Gonzalez never told him what to write, and he has never spoken to the Congressman. He was unapologetic for the language used in the blog. The self-described ultra-left Democratic blogger said he had no regrets using “satire” to describe Flores or “punching hard” at Republicans. He said Gonzalez and other politicians pay him to run photos with wording akin to a headline.

Colin Steel, campaign manager for Gonzalez, did not return a call seeking comment. However, he told NBC News, which first reported the story, that Gonzalez disapproves of calling Flores names and denied any wrongdoing.

Flores became the first Republican elected in the heavily Hispanic Rio Grande District in more than 100 years. The devout Christian won a special election for the district on a conservative platform of God, family, and country.
          Rep.-elect Mayra Flores (R-TX) stands with her family and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) for a portrait after being sworn-in on June 21, 2022 in Washington, DC. (Brandon Bell/Getty Images)

The controversial blog is just the latest incident in the rough-and-tumble political race for Texas District 34, which Flores aims to keep red. During her swearing-in ceremony, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi appeared to nudge Flores’ daughter to the side, which prompted Flores to condemn Pelosi on social media.

Comment

Not the least bit surprised.

It's simple. Democrats are getting politically desperate, so the gloves are coming off, they're shedding off their pro-nonwhite pretense and showing their true colors, and democrat minorities are now seeing right through their facade.

It also makes sense why western progressive polices perfectly align with the policies and sentiments of the privileged wealthy white elites of Davos.

The Democratic electorate's seismic shift

The great realignment

Are you suggesting some kind of Democrat conspiracy to make people support the party?
            "It ain't necessarily so
            The things that you're liable
            To read in the Bible
            It ain't necessarily so
            ."

Sportin' Life
            Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Are you suggesting some kind of Democrat conspiracy to make people support the party?
              That would be called politics.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

That would be called politics.
                If this is indeed, as you suggest, merely "politics", then such behaviour applies to all political parties.
                "It ain't necessarily so
                To read in the Bible
                It ain't necessarily so
                ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

If this is indeed, as you suggest, merely "politics", then such behaviour applies to all political parties.
                  A "conspiracy" to make people support their party? I agree, that's what campaigns do. Duh?

I mean Coke has a conspiracy to make people drink their product...that's called advertising.

Comment

A "conspiracy" to make people support their party? I agree, that's what campaigns do. Duh?

I mean Coke has a conspiracy to make people drink their product...that's called advertising.
                    You think advertising is a conspiracy? Really? The term generally refers to something nefarious and/or illegal.

"It ain't necessarily so
                    To read in the Bible
                    It ain't necessarily so
                    ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

You think advertising is a conspiracy? Really? The term generally refers to something nefarious and/or illegal.

conspiracy

any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Comment

conspiracy

any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.
                        I take your point but I would suggest that a more apposite word might be applied to the industry of advertising and its techniques.
                        "It ain't necessarily so
                        To read in the Bible
                        It ain't necessarily so
                        ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

I take your point but I would suggest that a more apposite word might be applied to the industry of advertising and its techniques.
                          I think it works quite nicely and reflects the point I made above. Political parties are constantly "conspiring" to make the people support them as opposed to the opposition, it's the nature of politics.

Comment

They elected a pro-segregation dixiecrat that can't help but make racist remarks and who marginalizes minorities for his own political gain and then they cover for him with gaslighting to a point of hypocritical absurdity. I'll be honest with you, it's difficult to explain how that happens (whether it's conscious or not). I imagine most white liberals (not in power) are well-intentioned, and just may not consciously realize their racist views. They've deluded themselves into believing that their views about minorities as being inferior is a political virtue.

Comment

They elected a pro-segregation dixiecrat that can't help but make racist remarks and who marginalizes minorities for his own political gain and then they cover for him with gaslighting to a point of hypocritical absurdity. I'll be honest with you, it's difficult to explain how that happens (whether it's conscious or not). I imagine most white liberals (not in power) are well-intentioned, and just may not consciously realize their racist views. They've deluded themselves into believing that their views about minorities as being inferior is a political virtue.
                              What about the Republicans? Do you consider [given the contention by CivilDiscourse that politics is a form of conspiracy] applies to that Party as well?
                              "It ain't necessarily so
                              To read in the Bible
                              It ain't necessarily so
                              ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

What about the Republicans? Do you consider [given the contention by CivilDiscourse that politics is a form of conspiracy] applies to that Party as well?
                                Once again trying to pit posters against one another to do your derail for you.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment