Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

�Women�s March� Ousts Pro-Life Feminists from Protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    but starlight said it was a good thing! it shows they were thinking about recycling!
    Starlight needs to recycle his brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Ovious View Post
      In fact. I'll just post this here.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20483[/ATTACH]
      it's sad that the left has to resort to making up news about crowd size as a desperate attempt to sound relevant. really? who cares in the first place? got no actual news to report, MSM?

oh yeah, the fake news about the MLK bust.

this stuff is just so petty. I heard they were making fun of Trump's son too.

3.jpg

Comment

it's sad that the left has to resort to making up news about crowd size as a desperate attempt to sound relevant. really? who cares in the first place? got no actual news to report, MSM?

oh yeah, the fake news about the MLK bust.

this stuff is just so petty. I heard they were making fun of Trump's son too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20489[/ATTACH]
        Oh but Sparko, don't let that detract you from the narrative that you are the deplorables.

Comment

Oh but Sparko, don't let that detract you from the narrative that you are the deplorables.
          Hi
          My name is CP
          I'm a deplorable

Hi CP!!!!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Also needs to be pointed out that the woman who arranged this tweets in favour about sharia law and is pretty much the reason why the symbol of the march was a woman wearing an American flag hijab.

Womens March Sharia Law.jpg

American Flag Hijab.jpg

But of course, I'm sure all the atheists in this thread are actually loving this.
            Last edited by Darth Ovious; 01-22-2017, 03:10 PM. Reason: Grammar change: women to woman.

Comment

Also needs to be pointed out that the women who arranged this tweets in favour about sharia law and is pretty much the reason why the symbol of the march was a woman wearing an American flag hijab.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20491[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20492[/ATTACH]

But of course, I'm sure all the atheists in this thread are actually loving this.

ooops
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Dang that's as bad as when the snowflakes picked a diaper pin as their symbol

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Hi
                  My name is CP
                  I'm a deplorable

Hi CP!!!!
                  But are you irredeemably deplorable

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                    So, they march against hatred and bigotry by marching for hating and bigotry against Trump...
                    Resisting "hatred and bigotry" and demonstrating against it when it's been threatened is not in itself "hatred and bigotry". Quite the reverse!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                      Resisting "hatred and bigotry" and demonstrating against it when it's been threatened is not in itself "hatred and bigotry". Quite the reverse!

You such a funny funny guy!

Comment

I published an op-ed on this at The Hill yesterday:

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...vity-of-womens
                        "It seems to me that these women were the head (κεφάλαιον) of the church which was at Philippi." ~ John Chrysostom, Homilies on Philippians 13

Weighted Glory | Christians for Biblical Equality | Worlds Without End: A Mormon Studies Roundtable

Comment

Originally posted by MsJack View Post
                          I published an op-ed on this at The Hill yesterday:

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...vity-of-womens
                          Wow, I'm compressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                            When your opinion of what constitutes "hate and bigotry" is all you have, then you make comments like "blow up the white house", you are a hateful bigot. Period.
                            That's what
                            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

it's sad that the left has to resort to making up news about crowd size as a desperate attempt to sound relevant.
                              Did you hear paid liar Kelly-Anne Conway wittering on about "alternative facts" re the crowd-size at the Inauguration. So funny!

really? who cares in the first place? got no actual news to report, MSM?
                              Donald J Trump cares, obviously, since he's the one who sent his Press Secretary to chastise the pesky reporters for reporting the facts. No wonder he wouldn't allow questions...just like his master.

this stuff is just so petty.
                              Indeed it is, but get used to it, we're going to get a lot of it from the Donald; he's a petty, self-obsessed person.

Comment

Feminists have always been divided between themselves about what feminism is, and who is a feminist. Most of the feminist organizations though have unfortunately decided to make pro-choice a core value.

Comment