Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump: Only stupid people don't want relationship with Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Gee, why won't Tassmoron visit the following thread where the fake story has been thoroughly discussed?

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...rump-to-Russia

The allegations not being confirmed does not make them not true. The fact is that the source of the allegations, an ex British MI6 agent of 20 years is very credible and their is no reason not to take it seriously. My guess is that the seriousness of the allegations and the credibility of the source is the reason that Buzzfeed decided to make it public at this important time despite them being unconfirmed. That is the same reason that the agent involved chose to give it up to the FBI without consulting with the firm that originally hired him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
      The allegations not being confirmed does not make them not true. The fact is that the source of the allegations, an ex British MI6 agent of 20 years is very credible and their is no reason not to take it seriously. My guess is that the seriousness of the allegations and the credibility of the source is the reason that Buzzfeed decided to make it public at this important time despite them being unconfirmed. That is the same reason that the agent involved chose to give it up to the FBI without consulting with the firm that originally hired him.
      Guilty until proven innocent? Really, Jimmy? Visit the thread I linked to. Not only have the allegations not been confirmed but there is every reason to believe they're false, including statements from intelligence officials saying they never believed for a minute they were true. Even CNN was left scrambling to distance themselves from the fake news story after Trump humiliated them at his press conference.

Like I said, I'm not repeating myself. It's all here:

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        The allegations not being confirmed does not make them not true.
        wow
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The Rathergate Defense. IOW, you don't need any corroborating facts or evidence just make an allegation and run with it. And forget about the niggling detail that the parts that have been investigated turned out to be false.

Wasn't it liberals who were objecting to "Fake News" or is it a problem only when a non-liberal is guilty?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I have some documents at hand that says you're a harebrained moron. I got it from a totally trustworthy and credible source, I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              The Rathergate Defense. IOW, you don't need any corroborating facts or evidence just make an allegation and run with it. And forget about the niggling detail that the parts that have been investigated turned out to be false.

Wasn't it liberals who were objecting to "Fake News" or is it a problem only when a non-liberal is guilty?

Comment

From that standard, shouldn't Hillary be wearing an orange jumpsuit now? I mean, the allegations were quite serious, yes?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  From that standard, shouldn't Hillary be wearing an orange jumpsuit now? I mean, the allegations were quite serious, yes?
                  She sure did seem to wear a lot of orangish pants suits and the like when she campaigned, almost like deep down at some subconscious level she was readying herself for it.

196235_5_.jpg Hillary-pumpkin.jpg hillary-orange-copy.jpg 13vjhh.jpg hillary-orange-shirt-american-flags.jpg hillary-in-orange-pantssuit.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20460[/ATTACH]
                    That one reminds me too much of....

Invasion-of-the-Body-Snatchers-1.jpg

Comment

Somebody is hoping Trump will grow up -
                      https://twitter.com/maturetrumptwts?lang=en

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        But didn't you hear? Hillary was cleared of all wrongdoing! (Even though she really wasn't.)

Comment

Gee, why won't Tassmoron visit the following thread where the fake story has been thoroughly discussed?

It can't have been thoroughly discussed because the allegations and their investigation are ongoing. The most your mutual admiration society can do is continue to frantically deny the allegations and attempt to rationalise what continues to grow into an ever bigger scandal, which may yet unseat the Trump government.

Comment

She sure did seem to wear a lot of orangish pants suits and the like when she campaigned, almost like deep down at some subconscious level she was readying herself for it.
                            So this is what the anti-Hillary narrative is reduced to.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                              It can't have been thoroughly discussed because the allegations and their investigation are ongoing. The most your mutual admiration society can do is continue to frantically deny the allegations and attempt to rationalise what continues to grow into an ever bigger scandal, which may yet unseat the Trump government.
                              Come, man, just visit the thread. It's all there with sources and quotes. If I didn't know any better, I would think you were afraid to expose yourself to the facts. And I'm not sure I do know any better.

Sorry, but the memos are fake, and Trump humiliated CNN and BuzzFeed at his press conference. There is no ongoing investigation. The story was dead almost before it started.

Comment

Come, man, just visit the thread. It's all there with sources and quotes. If I didn't know any better, I would think you were afraid to expose yourself to the facts. And I'm not sure I do know any better.
                                I visited it, it's embarrassing collective denial among the usual TWeb suspects verging on delusional and bears little relationship to the msn...it's closer to wish-fulfilment than anything else. Trump is the stooge candidate that Putin wanted to win, nobody seriously doubts this.

Sorry, but the memos are fake, and Trump humiliated CNN and BuzzFeed at his press conference. There is no ongoing investigation. The story was dead almost before it started.

Comment