Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Will Obama pardon Clinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just think they're idiots.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      I don't think it's moral bankruptcy in this case, just pig-brained ignorance.
      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Here's a better question. Will Trump pardon Clinton? We know that it's unlikely he'll go after her like he said he would, and it seems the investigation is ongoing with other parties involved in spite of Trump. So, will he actually end up pardoning her?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
          Here's a better question. Will Trump pardon Clinton? We know that it's unlikely he'll go after her like he said he would, and it seems the investigation is ongoing with other parties involved in spite of Trump. So, will he actually end up pardoning her?
          That is an interesting question. Trump offering her a pardon would be a slap in the face. If she accepted then it'd effectively be an admission of guilt. If she rejected then the Justice Department and others would still be free to go after her. Either way it would humiliate Hillary, and Trump would get to look like a peacemaker, which would be a rather brilliant political maneuver on his part.
          Last edited by Mountain Man; 01-05-2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

That is an interesting question. Trump offering her a pardon would be a slap in the face. If she accepted then it'd effectively be an admission of guilt. If she rejected then the Justice Department and others would still be free to go after her. Either way it would humiliate Hillary, and Trump would get to look like a peacemaker, which would be a rather brilliant political maneuver on his part.
            You honestly think that if he offers her a pardon and she accepts, that will work politically in his favor?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Hmmmm.... where's the part about affecting the outcome of the election? That seems to be glaringly absent.
              Yeah, yeah, yeah! No other American presidential candidate, even the likes of (VP) Dan Quayle, has engendered such an ongoing onslaught from the media and lefties devoted to attacking Donald Trump.
              Well a devout Evangelical like you has got to rationalise somehow why you voted for a genital-grabbing moral reprobate like Trump.

No, she has not! Comey laid out a rock solid case for indictment, then choked, and backed off. It is an outright lie that she has been "cleared". There's a VAST difference between "being cleared" and "not being indicted". That you're too birdbrained stupid to see that shows how morally bankrupt you are.
              The fact is that she was not indicted; the rest is your opinion, such as it is.
              Last edited by Tassman; 01-06-2017, 04:28 AM.

Comment

I just think they're idiots.
                You believe things MM, you don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                  You honestly think that if he offers her a pardon and she accepts, that will work politically in his favor?
                  It could.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    You believe things MM, you don't think.
                    Uh, Jim? You don't exactly have room to talk here.
                    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that this is true... you still can't seem to answer the question that good ol' Jaecp keeps avoiding (though he claims he answered it without providing any proof that he did )....

Where is your outrage that all of this alleged assault on our election process took place under Obama, who has been in charge of our national security for EIGHT YEARS?

If it's as bad as you claim, Obama should be IMPEACHED for dereliction of duty!
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                        Well a devout Evangelical like you has got to rationalise somehow why you voted for a genital-grabbing moral reprobate like Trump.
                        No, actually I don't. All I have to do, as I have been doing all along, is state that I believed Hillary was a worse option overall, and 'voting for Trump' was the only way to stop her.

Guess what. It worked!

The fact is that she was not indicted....
                        yet
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...-emails-232990

A federal appeals court has revived a pair of lawsuits seeking to force the federal government to sue former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in a quest to try to recover more emails from the private server she used while secretary of state.

A three-judge panel of the District of Columbia Circuit Court of Appeals ruled unanimously Tuesday that a lower court judge erred when he threw out the cases as moot after the State Department received tens of thousands of emails from Clinton and more from the FBI following the criminal investigation it conducted.
                          That's what
                          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            No, actually I don't. All I have to do, as I have been doing all along, is state that I believed Hillary was a worse option overall, and 'voting for Trump' was the only way to stop her.

Guess what. It worked!
                            "With a little help from your friends". Well, Trump's Moscow friend to be precise.

Comment

"With a little help from your friends". Well, Trump's Moscow friend to be precise.
                              Meh. There was a whole lot of help from Hillary just being Hillary.
                              sigpic

Comment

More help from your friend, Obama, who was responsible for the security of the nation for the past EIGHT YEARS, and was well aware that Russia, China, Iran, and others were constantly trying to hack us. AND, if your Democrat friends hadn't had such a pantload of crap in their emails, there'd be nothing for Hillary's friends from Moscow to find, you dolt!

hillary-lavrov.jpg

Comment