Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Liz Cheney - ‘Bombshell’ Texts That Actually Prove There Was No Insurrection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

Only if you ignore the published evidence of the coup plotters plot and all their plotting phone calls.
    Start a thread on that and lay out the proof. I doubledog dare ya.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Dude, yet another leftist fantasy is imploding about you and you don't even see it.

You want to know the first clue? The MSM ignoring all of this. If it were damaging to Trump it would be a major story. But instead everything that doesn't turn out to be a dud is blowing up in their faces. You even have Adam Schiff (D-CA) getting caught falsifying and fabricating evidence because he knows this hoax is circling the drain and felt it necessary to lie to try to keep it afloat.
      But, but, but... I WANT it to be TRUE!!!! I so badly WANT it to be true!!!!!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

But, but, but... I WANT it to be TRUE!!!! I so badly WANT it to be true!!!!!
        The left has been the epitome of the 'fake it until you make it philosophy.' They are so sure they are right they don't need evidence because that will eventually appear and justify their actions. And they get so mad when it never does.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          The left has been the epitome of the 'fake it until you make it philosophy.' They are so sure they are right they don't need evidence because that will eventually appear and justify their actions. And they get so mad when it never does.
          That's what happens when you live in a bubble - you assume everybody sees the world the same way you do, and your lies will simply be accepted as further proof of your disdain for the other guys.

Comment

Start a thread on that and lay out the proof. I doubledog dare ya.
            For starters, have you forgotten Trump’s criminal call to Raffensperger? Do you think that’s ok? Trump’s criminality can be weighed by the ton.

To a Repub, crimes are just the way we do business.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

For starters, have you forgotten Trump’s criminal call to Raffensperger? Do you think that’s ok? Trump’s criminality can be weighed by the ton.

To a Repub, crimes are just the way we do business.
              Does your village have another idiot in mind for when you die?

Comment

That's what happens when you live in a bubble - you assume everybody sees the world the same way you do, and your lies will simply be accepted as further proof of your disdain for the other guys.
                It is the inevitable result of what happens when someone places their "truth" over facts and evidence. If you want the truth then follow to wherever the evidence leads you. Never start with a conclusion and work backwards hoping to find evidence that supports your presumptions. You only end up cherry picking what you think supports your case and discarding everything that doesn't.

As "Sherlock Holmes" so aptly put it in A Study in Scarlet: "It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment" as well as in The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge: "Still, it is an error to argue in front of your data. You can find yourself insensibly twisting them round to suit your theories."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post

Only if you ignore the published evidence of the coup plotters plot and all their plotting phone calls.
                  You mean the text messages proving there was no plot?
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

She was recently up here in my neighborhood, New Hampshire - thinking about running for President? She wouldn't have a chance in the Republican party.

https://trib.com/news/state-and-regi...367cfdd90.html
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment