Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Kyle Rittenhouse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Licensed paramedic? Did he present evidence of that, or he just claimed it?
    TBH, I'm not even sure why it's relevant.

Comment

Does it matter? Whether he was or not has nothing at all to do with the fact that he threatened Rittenhouse with a deadly weapon which fully justifies Rittenhouse firing in self defense.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

TBH, I'm not even sure why it's relevant.
        It's relevant because he's lying if he's not. And I seem to recall last year, hearing he got himself a "paramedic" hat and that was his sole qualification.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          These lying reports are just going to cause more violent protests when Rittenhouse get exonerated.
          Almost like that is the intent as they see the case against him collapsing.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• posting error

Comment

his linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gaige-gr...utz-7779a5105/

Comment

It's relevant because he's lying if he's not. And I seem to recall last year, hearing he got himself a "paramedic" hat and that was his sole qualification.
                Certainly he should be charged with perjury (he lied to police when they asked if he had a gun in his hand when he confronted Rittenhouse, but he claimed he was confused because of the medication he had received in the hospital) and possibly attempted assault with a deadly weapon, but likely he will face no consequences other than the wound he suffered during the incident.
                Last edited by Mountain Man; 11-09-2021, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Certainly he should be charged with perjury (he lied to police when they asked if he had a gun in his hand when he confronted Rittenhouse, but he claimed he was confused because of the medication he had received in the hospital)
                  Unless he lied in court as well, I'm unsure how he could be charged with perjury on that particular point. You can lie to the police, that's not perjury, if you later tell the truth in court.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Unless he lied in court as well, I'm unsure how he could be charged with perjury on that particular point. You can lie to the police, that's not perjury, if you later tell the truth in court.
                    You're right, if he wasn't under oath at the time then it wouldn't be perjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

You're right, if he wasn't under oath at the time then it wouldn't be perjury.
                      Now if he signed a statement under oath to the police, that would be a different story, but my understanding is it was just basic police questioning.

Comment

• I wonder what kind of crap-show there would be if the jury, out of fear, returned a guilty verdict, and the judge overturned the verdict.
                        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Going after the Jury now?

Rittenhouse judge says person caught filming jurors, orders deletion along with 'new procedures'

The Wisconsin judge overseeing the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse announced Tuesday that deputies had caught someone recording video of the jurors earlier in the day and would be taking new steps to ensure the incident did not happen again, in addition to ordering the person to delete the images.

The jury entered the Kenosha County courtroom on Tuesday morning and was greeted by Judge Bruce Schroeder, who referenced "the incident at the bus pick-up this morning." Before the panel of jurors arrived, Schroeder had revealed that someone was spotted filming the group.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-ritt...y-video-delete
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Almost like that is the intent as they see the case against him collapsing.
                            It's amazing how the conservatives had it correct from the start, and how the political left had it so incorrect and still have it wrong because of the type of media they both subscribe to. In fact, I found out more details about the event thanks to the trial that just underscores how correct the political right had it from the start.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

It's amazing how the conservatives had it correct from the start, and how the political left had it so incorrect and still have it wrong because of the type of media they both subscribe to. In fact, I found out more details about the event thanks to the trial that just underscores how correct the political right had it from the start.
                              That is why we are called the right...
                              Last edited by seer; 11-09-2021, 03:01 PM.
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

Anyone who watched the videos from that night should have it right. It is plain as day. Anyone who watched the videos and got it wrong is taking the narrative from the MSM.

Comment