Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

FBI Investigating Trump ties to Russia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    And so are you for self admittedly supporting a boob for president of the the U.S.
    No, but you continue to support the sawing off of body parts.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      How do you know this is not an inside US job? It seems it would take someone a whole lot more familiar with our politics, particularly Hillary's political orbit, to pull off a dump of this magnitude than some foreign element outside of our political system. Imagine trying to hack a Russian server to get this type of information on a Russian political figure and his whole political entourage. You'd not only have to be a superb hacker but you'd have to familiarize yourself with this figure inside and out in order to know where to hack and what material steal.
      Really sean, you've got to get out from under that tin foil hat. No one is immune to being hacked. A Ukranian just hacked Putin's closest adviser revealing Russia's participation in the war in eastern Ukraine.

Comment

Really sean, you've got to get out from under that tin foil hat. No one is immune to being hacked.
        Which is EGGZACKLY why it was so boneheaded ignorant for Clinton to store important stuff on an unsecured server, Mother Jones.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Really sean, you've got to get out from under that tin foil hat. No one is immune to being hacked. A Ukranian just hacked Putin's closest adviser revealing Russia's participation in the war in eastern Ukraine.
          You're the one wearing the tin foil hat, my friend. I said it's possible because anything we speculate is theory.

From former CIA analyst Fred Fleitz...

According to William Binney, former NSA executive...

Binney also believes that it was actually an NSA insider...

At least I have some credentialed sources backing me.
          Last edited by seanD; 11-03-2016, 08:03 PM.

Comment

And so are you for self admittedly supporting a boob for president of the the U.S.
            You've got to be trolling with this at this point. I've lost count of the times Cow Poke has told you he does NOT support Donald Trump.
            Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              You've got to be trolling with this at this point. I've lost count of the times Cow Poke has told you he does NOT support Donald Trump.
              No, its just a game of semantics on CP's part. He says he doesn't support Trump while at the same time he defends against every accussation thrown at him, and will also vote for him. So he may say that he does not support Trump, but he can't get much more supportive than that.

Comment

No, its just a game of semantics on CP's part.
                Actually, it's just typical jackassery on JimL's part.

He says he doesn't support Trump
                Exactly.

while at the same time he defends against every accussation thrown at him
                That is a flat out lie. No wonder you're so comfortable with Hillary.

Comment

at the same time he defends against every accussation thrown at him
                  Sounds like prog is projecting again!!
                  Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                    Sounds like prog is projecting again!!
                    No, prog is not afraid to admit his support for Hillary.

Comment

I want to put this sign in my yard:

"My Trump sign might make you think I'm a racist, but your Hillary sign makes me think you're an idiot!"

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

No, its just a game of semantics on CP's part. He says he doesn't support Trump while at the same time he defends against every accussation thrown at him, and will also vote for him. So he may say that he does not support Trump, but he can't get much more supportive than that.
                        Yep, you're trolling. You can't possibly be that blinkered.
                        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Semantics.
                          I don't think you know what that word means.

The difference between an inquiry and an investigation is the difference between looking at car pictures on the internet, and actually shopping for a car in person and taking it to a mechanic to inspect before buying.

reviewing allegations is basically checking to see if there is something to investigate in the first place. Is the person making the allegations trustworthy? Is there any reason to even suspect the allegations are true?

An investigation means that yes, there MIGHT be something to the allegations, so they start looking at facts, timelines, motives, alibis, clues.

If I accuse you of stealing my 2015 Tesla, the police would first check to see if I even owned a tesla. I don't. So they would not bother to investigate you for theft. The allegations are false. No investigation.
                          Last edited by Sparko; 11-04-2016, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Semantics.
                            You're an idiot.
                            That's what
                            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment