Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Doctors concerned about Hillary's health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    The only one who could said to be gloating is demi-conservative, and I called him on it.
    Psalmists look forward, and rejoice at downfall of wicked, workers of injustice!

So do I

God laughs in scorn at foolish plots of wicked!!

So do I
    Last edited by demi-conservative; 09-13-2016, 01:35 AM.
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

• Pneumonia is deadly serious Tassman. Over 4 million deaths from it per year. Mostly in elderly people. Like Hillary. And we don't even know if that is what she has. That is what her campaign is telling people, the same ones who said NOTHING was wrong just a few days ago. It is apparent to even the general public that she has been ill for several weeks now, so if they only just found out she has pneumonia, then her doctors are the most incompetent doctors in the world.

And pneumonia causes shortness of breath, and wheezing which would easily be heard during her speeches. Yet other than her coughing fits, which sound more like choking than pneumonia, her voice is clear and strong. And pneumonia doesn't cause a person to twitch and jerk before collapsing like she just did. That looked like an epileptic fit or parkinsons, which would be consistent with having had a brain injury. It also fits with her other episode with the reporters where she was twitching then played it off.

So either way, pneumonia, or something even more serious, she is very ill and should not be campaigning at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        Having pneumonia is treatable and ultimately not serious.
        That's incredibly ignorant. It is particularly deadly to older people and small children, especially those who have been ill.

How serious is pneumonia?
        • If you were previously well. With treatment, you are likely to make a full recovery. However, some bacteria, viruses, and other germs are more serious than others. Some people become very ill and require hospital admission. Occasionally, some people who were previously well die from pneumonia.
        • If you are already in poor health. You are more likely to become seriously ill with pneumonia. Pneumonia is a common cause of death in people who are already unwell - for example, people in the late or terminal stages of a cancer.

But it's not something to be joked about by political opponents. After all, it's not as though she vomited all over the Japanese prime minister at a state banquet.
        Ah, you got your George Clooney talking points!

I think people - including me - are just finally feeling vindicated that the wall of secrecy and deception has been shattered. Things we have been saying for some time have now been revealed in living color - undeniable. Finally, even the MSM is talking about it.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]18489[/ATTACH]

Boy, Google did not want to provide this image
          They misspelled that.

It should say, "Lliary".

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Bubba was on TV this morning claiming that Hillary is healthier than Trump. He's not even pretending to tell the truth anymore.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...-donald-trump/

(No, I'm not laughing because Hillary is sick, I'm laughing because it's such a ridiculously bald-faced lie.)
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              That's incredibly ignorant. It is particularly deadly to older people and small children, especially those who have been ill.

How serious is pneumonia?
              • If you were previously well. With treatment, you are likely to make a full recovery. However, some bacteria, viruses, and other germs are more serious than others. Some people become very ill and require hospital admission. Occasionally, some people who were previously well die from pneumonia.
              • If you are already in poor health. You are more likely to become seriously ill with pneumonia. Pneumonia is a common cause of death in people who are already unwell - for example, people in the late or terminal stages of a cancer.

Ah, you got your George Clooney talking points!

I think people - including me - are just finally feeling vindicated that the wall of secrecy and deception has been shattered. Things we have been saying for some time have now been revealed in living color - undeniable. Finally, even the MSM is talking about it.
              I'm not convinced that the wall of secrecy and deception has not been replaced with yet another wall of secrecy and deception. The coughing fits have been going on since January so that cannot be accounted for by "seasonal allergies" or pneumonia. Her staggering about has been going on for awhile as well

hillary-clinton-staircase-600.jpg
              From over a month ago

Edward Klein, a former New York Times editor and author of several books on the Clinton family, notes that

"Her people have been calling people like me conspiracy theorists because for the last two years or more I've been reporting that Bill Clinton's greatest fear is that Hillary will collapse in public and reveal that she is not fit for the commander-in-chief role, and Sunday that's exactly what happened."

According to Klein his sources among the Clinton's friends say that falls are not an falls infrequent occurrence with her.

00000000000hs1.jpg 00000000000hs2.jpg 00000000000hs3.jpg
              Hillary boarding a plane a couple years ago[1]

Biden catching Hillary as she started to fall onstage at a rally in Scranton, Pennsylvania a month ago

The entire staged scene of some "random young girl" somehow making it past her security detail as she emerged from Chelsea's apartment after her "heath incident" at the 9/11 memorial ceremony demonstrates that Hillary is still playing games with this.

1. Last year Hillary started forcing the press to board their planes before she would board hers. It appears she was trying to keep them from taking pictures of her trying to climb a flight of stairs

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                Psalmists look forward, and rejoice at downfall of wicked, workers of injustice!

So do I

God laughs in scorn at foolish plots of wicked!!

So do I
                Just be careful that others don't have reason to rejoice in your own downfall. Jesus would have been the first to rush to the aid of even the most wicked pharisee. Remember the story of the good Samaritan? Jesus lived it when he healed the ear of a soldier who had come to wrongfully arrest him!

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18491[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]18492[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]18493[/ATTACH]
                  Hillary boarding a plane a couple years ago[1]

1. Last year Hillary started forcing the press to board their planes before she would board hers. It appears she was trying to keep them from taking pictures of her trying to climb a flight of stairs
                  A video of this:

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I heard an interview on the radio this morning saying that the former chair of the Democrat party had said they are seriously looking into contingency plans should Hillary withdraw or be unable to continue her campaign.

Isn't it ironic: she's guilty of some of the worst corruption in Washington, but it's something as relativity innocuous as a video of her collapsing that could bring her down.

Comment

• That was obviously a trip due to clumsiness, not a collapse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        I heard an interview on the radio this morning saying that the former chair of the Democrat party had said they are seriously looking into contingency plans should Hillary withdraw or be unable to continue her campaign.
                        Don Fowler, who was the chairman of the DNC during much of Bill Clinton's presidency: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...ingency-228037

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          That was obviously a trip due to clumsiness, not a collapse.
                          Yes, but at her age, any fall is dangerous.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• I love how the Politico spins it:

"...leaders should immediately come up with a process to identify a potential successor candidate for Hillary Clinton for the off-chance a health emergency forces her out of the race."

Off-chance? Really, guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              That was obviously a trip due to clumsiness, not a collapse.
                              I'm referring to Sunday's video of her being tossed into the van.

Her tripping boarding the airplane, however, is more than just clumsiness. You can see her struggling to get to the top of the stairs, then trip over the threshold because she was winded and unsteady.

Comment

• So if Hillary were to drop out due to illness, what happens then? I mean, how does the Democrat party choose a successor, if that's what happens? This sort of thing doesn't happen often, so I'm curious how it would be handled.
                                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment