Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Doctors concerned about Hillary's health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    I can't help but wonder how many of the people expressing concern about this would still be willing to go back and vote for Reagan in 1984.
    Had he exhibited serious medical challenges in his campaigning, and not knowing what we know now, I doubt he'd have been our nominee.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Her doctor is claiming that it was dehydration because she's suffering from pneumonia.

Source: Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...tor-pneumonia/

© Copyright Original Source

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Demi, might I suggest we limit new threads to "same issues"?

I mean, when one person creates multiple threads on the same topic, it's a bit distracting.

Thanks
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• She shouldn't have been out there at all if she was suffering from pneumonia.

Comment

• So does that mean her doctors lied about her chronic cough fits being due to "seasonal allergies" or does she have seasonal allergies with pneumonia?

Comment

• So she has pneumonia badly enough to cause dehydration to the point of collapse, but after spending an hour in Chelsea's apartment, she briskly walked out the door with a smile on her face, telling reporters, "It's a beautiful day in New York!"

Something doesn't add up.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                So she has pneumonia badly enough to cause dehydration to the point of collapse, but after spending an hour in Chelsea's apartment, she briskly walked out the door with a smile on her face, telling reporters, "It's a beautiful day in New York!"

It's the B12 shots. Marvelous medicine, but I don't know if it's available under Obamacare.

"She has pneumonia and was dehydrated" - she's out walking around showing everybody she's GREAT - "she may have to cancel some trips this week"

Comment

So.....

Clinton was diagnosed on Friday with pneumonia, and "was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule," Dr. Lisa Bardack said in a statement.

So, she was diagnosed on Friday with pneumonia, and still goes....

There is a "serious evaluation" of her schedule going on, an aide said, including questions of why she went to the campaign fundraiser which featured Barbra Streisand on Friday anyway.

Dr. Lisa Bardack is beginning to look a bit incompetent as Hillary's primary care physician.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Dr. Lisa Bardack is beginning to look a bit incompetent as Hillary's primary care physician.
                    Yes, but at least she's presumably better than Dr. Nick Riviera:

Artists-and-the-Value-of-Learning-to-Market-Yourself..jpg
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Her doctor is claiming that it was dehydration because she's suffering from pneumonia.

Source: Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...tor-pneumonia/

Yup, I heard that the Clinton's are saying it was pneumonia which she was diagnosed as having Friday after going in to have her cough looked at (sort of admitting in a back-hand way that is more than a seasonal allergy since she's had it since January).

That was a big change from this afternoon as I was driving into work and the same radio station news was saying that Hillary had left the 9/11 ceremony after announcing she didn't feel well.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I really don't think it's a laughing matter.
                        I have prayed for her to quit this power-hungry foolishness and go rest!

But since she wants to continue, no more pity!!
                        Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                          D is at least a wash to me. I honestly believe that Hillary at near incapacitation is still far more fit to serve

than a Trump who can't control his mouth
                          He was fine during press conference with Mexican president!!

and is willing to risk his own campaign for petty vendettas
                          Honor-shame!

(and who repeatedly asked "why can't we just use nuclear weapons" during a national security briefing).
                          Valid strategic/tactical question!

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                          As an aside, wasn't there some president who drunkenly attempted to order some completely unnecessary bombing once but got overruled by his aides? I'm thinking either Johnson or Nixon.
                          Trump is on record as teetotaler!!!

Just get over Trump triggering you, man!
                          Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

• Interesting point...

Source: Hillary embraces child � despite contagious �pneumonia�

If Hillary Clinton knowingly has a contagious illness, why is she potentially exposing a child to it?

Source

From the comments section:

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I kind of feel bad for her. Its very very easy to get stressed out to the point of being ill when you have that much on your shoulders. I'm not surprised she came down with walking pneumonia. I've had it and its very ugly. You often do not know you are sick and it does explain the coughing.
                              A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                              George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post

Spin, libs, spin!!!
                                Conservatives are such mean little people.

Comment