Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Stick it to Mitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick it to Mitch

So Mitch McConnell (RINO!) just flipped on Trump and America. By trying to legitimize Biden's stolen election (fake news!), he's worse than a libtard. He's a libtard-lover. True patriots can't let this treasonous abandonment go unpunished. And what punishment would be more sweet than taking away McConnell's beloved "Senate Majority"?

How?

Simple.

Boycott the Georgia elections!

Once Trump is sworn in on Jan 20, the senate will be SPLIT down the middle. With no majority, Turncoat Mitch will no longer be in charge and all the power will go to the tie-breaker vote: Mike Pence. That's right. Not only will boycotting the Georgia elections cut off the life blood of the traitorous RINO branch of the GOP, it will give Trump power over the Senate! With this power, he will even be able to approve his own firing of the Supreme Court justices that tried to help the evil dems steal the election.If you, or any family or friends, live in Georgia, let them know: boycottig the run-off election in January is the SUREST WAY to KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

You can do it! DONALD TRUMP believes in you. Don't let him down!
    Last edited by Bald Ape; 12-15-2020, 04:35 PM.

Originally posted by Bald Ape View Post
    That is idiotic...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

So Mitch McConnell (RINO!) just flipped on Trump and America. By trying to legitimize Biden's stolen election (fake news!), he's worse than a libtard. He's a libtard-lover. True patriots can't let this treasonous abandonment go unpunished. And what punishment would be more sweet than taking away McConnell's beloved "Senate Majority"?

How?

Simple.

Once Trump is sworn in on Jan 20, the senate will be SPLIT down the middle. With no majority, Turncoat Mitch will no longer be in charge and all the power will go to the tie-breaker vote: Mike Pence. That's right. Not only will boycotting the Georgia elections cut off the life blood of the traitorous RINO branch of the GOP, it will give Trump power over the Senate! With this power, he will even be able to approve his own firing of the Supreme Court justices that tried to help the evil dems steal the election.If you, or any family or friends, live in Georgia, let them know: boycottig the run-off election in January is the SUREST WAY to KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

Yes. I've heard about this voter suppression tactic.

Comment

Sounds like a plan, let’s go!

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
          Sounds like a plan, let’s go!
          Yes, it is a plan by liberals to try and suppress republican turnout. I'm not surprised you support it.

Comment

Simple.

I suppose some need someone else to hate now that Trump won't be around. Though I think Trump hate will fuel some for many years to come.

Comment

How?

Simple.

You've gotta be kidding me. Trump won't be 'sworn in', though I don't know if there is a way for him to install himself defacto emperor or not via the current undercurrent buzz in Trumpian circles.

Biden won the election. The only question now is whether traitors loyal to Trump above country will support him taking over and eliminating the US as a democratic republic

Sounds like you are all on board the traitor train.
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

That is idiotic...
                Hey, we agree ;)
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

Yes. I've heard about this voter suppression tactic.
                  For the record, I have posted this *here* on TWEB, and added obvious parody elements, in accordance to my intent: discussion of (and/or sharing in amusement at) the Trump-induced implosion of the GOP. I am not aware of (and would openly condemn) any effort of any Democrat to knowingly push misinformation in order to convince Republican voters to not vote. I do think it's debatable as to whether it amounts to "Voter Suppression" in any legal sense if done by a private citizen... but it's obviously immoral and unethical. It certainly isn't my intent with this post (and, from responses I've seen, it appears my parody has struck the right note - nobody is actually taking this seriously).

Comment

For the record, I have posted this *here* on TWEB, and added obvious parody elements, in accordance to my intent: discussion of (and/or sharing in amusement at) the Trump-induced implosion of the GOP. I am not aware of (and would openly condemn) any effort of any Democrat to knowingly push misinformation in order to convince Republican voters to not vote. I do think it's debatable as to whether it amounts to "Voter Suppression" in any legal sense if done by a private citizen... but it's obviously immoral and unethical. It certainly isn't my intent with this post (and, from responses I've seen, it appears my parody has struck the right note - nobody is actually taking this seriously).
                    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...te-runoff-vote

Comment

TIL. To this point, I'd only been aware of authentic calls-to-boycott (posted on media like Parler by accounts with established history of pro-Trump sentiment).

I DECLARE CONDEMNATION! ("Office" enthusiasts may chuckle at this).

I do think this campaign is playing dodgeball with any overt misinformation (they aren't posting any objectively-false claims, nor do they seem to be hiding the fact that the message is Dem-backed).

But the underlying ethics are absolutely deplorable.

The race should be about the candidates. Campaigning should circle around which candidate will best serve the people in the upcoming term.

Comment

Follow-on - mods - in light of the actual ad-campaigning that bears a stronger resemblance than I realized to my parody, I would be 100% okay with my original post (or title) being tagged as "Parody". If I were still within editing time window, I'd do this myself.

Comment