Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

VP of Dominion Voting machines admitted in 2016 that votes can be easily manipulated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post

Obstruction of justice. He also perjured himself in front of Congress (when answering a question by Harris, as it turns out).
    I'll bet a million jillion dollars Barr won't even be prosecuted, much less be found guilty and go to prison. I think Democrats have had enough of the wild goose chases.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darfius View Post
      The Pennsylvania Supreme Court threw out one of the Trump campaign's longest-running post-election complaints Tuesday, ruling that officials in Philadelphia did not violate state law by maintaining at least 15 feet of separation between observers and the workers counting ballots.
      Republican observers said they were kept so far back, behind a waist-high fence, that they couldn't see any of the details on ballot envelopes or reach any conclusions about whether vote counting procedures were correctly followed. The Trump campaign sued, and a state appeals court said the observers were not given enough access. It ordered the county to move the fence closer to the counting tables.
      But the state Supreme Court reversed that ruling by a vote of 5-2. It said Pennsylvania law requires only that observers must be allowed “in the room” where ballots are counted but does not set a minimum distance between them and the counting tables. The Legislature left it up to county election boards [Democrats] to make these decisions, the court said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...rvers-n1248046
      So they lost yet another lawsuit. So what?

Originally posted by Darfius View Post
      5 Democrats to 2 Republicans PA Supreme Court
      So what? The Trumpites have lost plenty of cases decided by Republican judges. And even the Republicans on the court didn't vote to hear the case.

The "serious repurcussions" you mentioned are not likely to occur so long as the criminals investigate and hold themselves accountable.
      You've provided zero to evidence any criminality on the part of anybody involved.

Idiot.
      Still not interested, but you are making yourself look very bad.

America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I'll bet a million jillion dollars Barr won't even be prosecuted, much less be found guilty and go to prison. I think Democrats have had enough of the wild goose chases.
        I'm not up for betting a million jillion dollars. Like I said, hold my words against me. Of course, if he's pardoned we have to treat that as tantamount to being convicted (or at least prosecuted).

If no moves are made against Barr (and he is not pardoned) by January 2022 feel free to bump this post.
        Last edited by LiconaFan97; 12-01-2020, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Michigan poll challenger, who was mistaken for a Democrat, told to get Republican challengers out

Comment

• There was a major security flaw discovered in e-voting machines shortly before the election but it was kept quiet until now. Of course, it involves ES&S machines so no Republican will follow up.

ess.png

Comment

I'm not up for betting a million jillion dollars. Like I said, hold my words against me. Of course, if he's pardoned we have to treat that as tantamount to being convicted (or at least prosecuted).

If no moves are made against Barr (and he is not pardoned) by January 2022 feel free to bump this post.
              I don't believe someone can be pardoned unless they've been convicted - or at least charged with something.

Comment

I don't believe someone can be pardoned unless they've been convicted - or at least charged with something.
                You can preemptively pardon someone. Ford preemptively pardoned Nixon.

Comment

That's right, I recall that now.

Boy, talk about scam. Appoint a VP and then resign, and the VP pardons you for anything you may be guilty of up to that date.

Comment

That's right, I recall that now.

Boy, talk about scam. Appoint a VP and then resign, and the VP pardons you for anything you may be guilty of up to that date.
                    Biden was never charged with anything under Trump and Barr, and they had four years. What exactly would be Biden pardoned for?

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Biden was never charged with anything under Trump and Barr, and they had four years. What exactly would be Biden pardoned for?
                      Try to keep up.

Comment

Try to keep up.
                        Try to be honest and objective for a change.

Answer the question: Biden was never charged with anything under Trump and Barr, and they had four years. What exactly would be Biden pardoned for?

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Try to be honest and objective for a change.

Answer the question: Biden was never charged with anything under Trump and Barr, and they had four years. What exactly would be Biden pardoned for?
                          Licona and I weren't talking about Biden. Don't you pay the least little bit of attention to the subject before you interject? Go ask your irrelevant question to someone else.

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...y-voted-trump/

Swing-state counties that used Dominion voting machines mostly voted for Trump

A review of 10 key states (Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin) finds that Dominion systems were used in 351 of 731 counties. Trump won 283 of those counties, 81 percent of the total. He won 79 percent of the counties that didn’t use Dominion systems.

In counties that used Dominion systems, Biden got 888,259 votes to Trump’s 851,069. In counties that didn’t use Dominion systems, Biden got 1.54 million votes to Trump’s 1.52 million. In other words, if you eliminated every county that used Dominion systems, Biden still got more votes. Biden won Dominion-using counties by about two points overall compared with his 0.5-point margin in non-Dominion counties.

Four years ago, Trump won more votes in both sets of counties. In most counties, though, the top-line result didn’t change: if Trump won in 2016, he won in 2020, and if he lost then, he lost last month, too.

In 19 counties, though, the result flipped from four years ago. Trump picked up one county and Biden won 18. Of those 18, seven of Biden’s pickups came in counties that used Dominion systems. Eleven came in counties that didn’t. Trump’s sole pickup was in a state that flipped from red to blue, Georgia. That county, Burke, used Dominion systems.

And still no word on ES&S from the Republicans. It really (doesn't) boggle the mind if election security is actually the overriding concern.
                            Last edited by LiconaFan97; 12-01-2020, 11:19 PM.

Comment

True, but was that ever tested, with a court affirming you could pre-emptively pardon? Or did everyone just use it as an excuse to leave the issue of Nixon alone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                                True, but was that ever tested, with a court affirming you could pre-emptively pardon? Or did everyone just use it as an excuse to leave the issue of Nixon alone?
                                I suspect you're right. The objective was to get Nixon out of office and that was accomplished. Anything beyond that would be a major hassle with little effect, and maybe even a bad precedent.

Comment