Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Victor Thorn, American Free Press author, dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seanD View Post
    So you think Clinton ordering killings of their enemies is not as bad as Obama being Kenyan born?
    Oh its out there. It already has all the hallsigns of a good conspiracy theory: irrelevant details (it was his birthday), anomalies (he was found on a mountain top), and a villain some people hate (Hillary) who's considered to be the instigator of it all. This despite of the fact that its in the middle of her political campaign, and risks everything, and that he would be killed in such an odd way rather than merely be made to disappear (why not just bury him)?

All in all, I fully expect the suicide hypothesis to be vindicated.

But far fetched as it is, its still not as outlandish as the idea that Obama is a secret muslim (why hide it?), and secondly that he's born in Kenya, which was a weird conspiracy theory that Trump to this day hasn't let go. Despite Hawaii officials confirming multiple times that he was born there. His mother's own testimony, and multiple other people. The eventual release of the long form birth certificate, which had no oddities on it (over time people mellowed out to suspecting that it was merely a matter of him hiding an embarrasing detail). All the evidence you could imagine is aligned against it, short of course of a video recording of his birth, which then live tracks out of the hospital and records some landmarks.

This person found death on a mountain top, currently its open to investigation so who knows what'll turn up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
      No.
      Conspiracy mongering is exactly what it is. No different than what 9/11 truthers are saying "We're not saying the CIA brought it down in a controlled explosion, we're only saying... look at how symmetrically it falls, and why was molten steel found at the bottom, and what are they hiding, and what has the Rothchilds to win by it... etc... etc... and of course etc..."

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
        Oh its out there. It already has all the hallsigns of a good conspiracy theory: irrelevant details (it was his birthday), anomalies (he was found on a mountain top), and a villain some people hate (Hillary) who's considered to be the instigator of it all. This despite of the fact that its in the middle of her political campaign, and risks everything, and that he would be killed in such an odd way rather than merely be made to disappear (why not just bury him)?

All in all, I fully expect the suicide hypothesis to be vindicated.

This person found death on a mountain top, currently its open to investigation so who knows what'll turn up.
        One can look at all possibilities without it being a conspiracy theory. They pretty clearly state in the article that the family does not expect foul play.
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Oh its out there. It already has all the hallsigns of a good conspiracy theory: irrelevant details (it was his birthday), anomalies (he was found on a mountain top), and a villain some people hate (Hillary) who's considered to be the instigator of it all.
          ... and in a rather long line of other deaths of folks that took actions to oppose them, some of which were much more mysterious in nature. Two of which that were related to the recent DNC shenanigans and had occurred within just a few weeks of each other.

Comment

My conclusion is that I don't see a conspiracy. From what I can tell, Thorn was also a 9/11 truther and an ardent Holocaust denier. I doubt the Clinton campaign was losing a lot of sleep over him. If something he wrote started getting a lot of attention, it would be easy to discredit him without killing him.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Conspiracy mongering is exactly what it is. No different than what 9/11 truthers are saying "We're not saying the CIA brought it down in a controlled explosion, we're only saying... look at how symmetrically it falls, and why was molten steel found at the bottom, and what are they hiding, and what has the Rothschilds to win by it... etc... etc... and of course etc..."
              Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.*

*This is a meme.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
              "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
              Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment