Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Did Obama Secretly Pay Off Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seer View Post
    Snowflakes love hugs! Here you go...
    Thanks, Seer. Just, if I might suggest --- next time not so tight, OK? That hurt.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Thanks, Seer. Just, if I might suggest --- next time not so tight, OK? That hurt.
      Well as long as I didn't melt you!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        Well as long as I didn't melt you!
        Wilted, yes. Melted, no.

Heading to the freezer - my safe place.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          The return of Iran's money back to Iran, without interest earned mind you, was part of the nuclear deal, getting the hostages out within that context was a beautiful maneuver. You guys are going to complain no matter what Obama does anyway so its really not worth the time arguing over. I'm sure if it had been a republican idea you'd be praising him to the high heavens. In the end, Iran got their own money back, and we got 4 Hostages back to their families.
          So, Jimmy, now that we're learning more about this disastrous "deal" with Iran, are you still defending it as a "beautiful maneuver"?

More secret Iran-deal side agreements
          Last edited by Cow Poke; 09-02-2016, 11:19 PM.

Comment

WOW, so now we learn Obama paid FOUR TIMES what was originally discovered as 'not ransom money' for hostages...
            The Obama administration disclosed to Congress on Tuesday that it transferred a total of $1.7 billion in cash through Swiss banks to Iran around the time American hostages were released this year, about four times the amount originally disclosed to the public, sources told Circa.

The news was delivered by the State, Defense and Treasury Departments in a private briefing to congressional staff who went into the meeting thinking they were learning more detail about the $400 million in payments originally reported in the news media.

Comment

WOW, so now we learn Obama paid FOUR TIMES what was originally discovered as 'not ransom money' for hostages...
              The Obama administration disclosed to Congress on Tuesday that it transferred a total of $1.7 billion in cash through Swiss banks to Iran around the time American hostages were released this year, about four times the amount originally disclosed to the public, sources told Circa.

The news was delivered by the State, Defense and Treasury Departments in a private briefing to congressional staff who went into the meeting thinking they were learning more detail about the $400 million in payments originally reported in the news media.
              So they lied about the original amount too?
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

That's just part of Obama's stimulus plan.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Wow....

Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash, Gold Payments From U.S.

Comment