Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Sexualisation of very young girls - US style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thormas
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Stop white knighting, dude. Not only does it make you look insecure and pathetic, but Hyper Alexander is a lesbian, so you don't have a chance.
    No knighting, white or otherwise old MM, simply calling a spade a spade............or in this case a..........wait for it...................misogynist :+}

And why would you bring one's sexual orientation into the discussion or assume that a straight man cannot admire and/or be friends with a lesbian woman? Insecurity much or are you also a homophobic misogynist? You are a strange little man, aren't you.

BTW, you have her name wrong - read much?

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by thormas View Post

And we have an answer ladies and gents...........................it is...... misogyny.
    Stop white knighting, dude. Not only does it make you look insecure and pathetic, but Hyper Alexander is a lesbian, so you don't have a chance.

Leave a comment:

• thormas
    replied
    Exactly what I would expect from a humorless woman. You need to learn to be seen and not heard when the men are talking, and if you can't manage that then being neither seen nor heard is an acceptable alternative.
    And we have an answer ladies and gents...........................it is...... misogyny.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Your attempts to be satirical need work but I will give you 3/10 for effort.
    Exactly what I would expect from a humorless woman. You need to learn to be seen and not heard when the men are talking, and if you can't manage that then being neither seen nor heard is an acceptable alternative.
    Last edited by Mountain Man; 10-16-2020, 11:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• thormas
    replied
    Try not to get your panties in a twist, little lady.
    Humor, sarcasm, ad hominem ................or simply misogyny?

Leave a comment:

• Hypatia_Alexandria
    replied
    Your attempts to be satirical need work but I will give you 3/10 for effort.

Leave a comment:

• thormas
    replied
    Originally posted by Maranatha View Post

Seems to be. Insult, is what the hearer may think, something that offends them. Humans take great offense at nearly everything. They will drone on and on about it, thinking they are not to be offended, bless their hearts. That doesn't mean what is said was an insult.

For instance this poster said she gets a kick out of seeing factions. I could say that is quite the demonic attitude, you are in league with devils, among other things.

Would it be offensive and insulting? I would think so. People don't like to hear anything against them, they will be offended, feel insulted.
    'bless their hearts" ............we in the south know what that means :+}

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied

We insult them by just breathing I think. I think they didn't like Christ long before they met us. We are the ones within range to kick though, she likes to kick.

I've often marveled at atheists who invade christian message boards. Truly, they know not why they do it. They are driven by internal angst.
    ​​​​​​
    I think there are a lot of atheists who are desperately hoping that Christianity is false and take the debate to Christians more as an attempt to convince themselves rather than to convince anybody else.

Leave a comment:

• Maranatha
    replied
    I bet Hyper Alexander is disappointed that we calmly and rationally resolved this disagreement like mature and thoughtful adults instead of having a knockdown-dragout theological debate that left us both bloodied and battered for her amusement.
    We insult them by just breathing I think. I think they didn't like Christ long before they met us. We are the ones within range to kick though, she likes to kick.

I've often marveled at atheists who invade christian message boards. Truly, they know not why they do it. They are driven by internal angst.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
    Another schoolboy attempt to patronise is duly noted.

Leave a comment:

• CivilDiscourse
    replied
    I bet Hyper Alexander is disappointed that we calmly and rationally resolved this disagreement like mature and thoughtful adults instead of having a knockdown-dragout theological debate that left us both bloodied and battered for her amusement.
    You have to remember, when it comes to some posters, its more about playing the "Bible Trivia Game" where they can prove that they are better informed on your interest than you are, even if they don't actually care about that trivia. It's a "richard" Measuring Contest and "winning" more than an actual debate.

Leave a comment:

• Hypatia_Alexandria
    replied
    I bet Hyper Alexander
    Another schoolboy attempt to patronise is duly noted.

is disappointed that we calmly and rationally resolved this disagreement like mature and thoughtful adults instead of having a knockdown-dragout theological debate that left us both bloodied and battered for her amusement.
    I hardly expected a virtual Raging Bull.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied

Seems to be. Insult, is what the hearer may think, something that offends them. Humans take great offense at nearly everything. They will drone on and on about it, thinking they are not to be offended, bless their hearts. That doesn't mean what is said was an insult.

For instance this poster said she gets a kick out of seeing factions. I could say that is quite the demonic attitude, you are in league with devils, among other things.

Would it be offensive and insulting? I would think so. People don't like to hear anything against them, they will be offended, feel insulted.

Leave a comment:

• Maranatha
    replied

So it's really a debate about semantics and not theology.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied

Except I don't consider what Christ said an insult. Christ was in control and not lashing out, He was descriptive of what they are. If God calls you a snake, it's time to examine yourself.
    So it's really a debate about semantics and not theology.

Leave a comment: