Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Villifying the MRMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren View Post
    Roissy wasn't joking.
    The picture itself was a joke. The manboobz guy tackled the picture, and just that. If he had tackled the underlying point (which indeed, is not a joke) it would have ended very poorly for him, which is why he didn't. Then again, I think it already ended poorly for him, but at least his progressivism remains intact.

I have read the cougar articles, they don't answer my question. Basically his answer is that they are not as supple and have foul odors. Don't know what kind of women he has encountered, but it isn't my experience that odors necessarily change.

His reasons are all about HIM and his penis. As usual.
    Well, going off memory since I gotta go, but Roissy believes a woman's worth is primarily derived from her looks. Since older women generally don't look as good due to age, their value drops. If they're not married by then, they haven't capitalized on their looks by snagging a high value man when their value was highest. Hence, loser. This is also derived from his belief that women should be monogamous whereas it's more justifiable, if not outright desirable, for men to have sex with multiple women.

One in particular would be called a cougar. Late fifties, and her rule in dating men is that they are at least as old as her son. And she has no shortage. And isn't rich, though she takes care of herself and has zero interest in marriage.
    It's extremely easy for most women to get sex, except maybe when and after they hit their 60s and 70s (I hear any male who makes it to a nursing home is practically Don Juan due to their scarcity).
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      The picture itself was a joke. The manboobz guy tackled the picture, and just that. If he had tackled the underlying point (which indeed, is not a joke) it would have ended very poorly for him, which is why he didn't. Then again, I think it already ended poorly for him, but at least his progressivism remains intact.
      No he didn't because he wanted to focus in on how one's prejudices cause one to make an ass out of themselves which he should how Roissy did in spades.

Well, going off memory since I gotta go, but Roissy believes a woman's worth is primarily derived from her looks. Since older women generally don't look as good due to age, their value drops. If they're not married by then, they haven't capitalized on their looks by snagging a high value man when their value was highest. Hence, loser. This is also derived from his belief that women should be monogamous whereas it's more justifiable, if not outright desirable, for men to have sex with multiple women.
      As I said, all about him and his penis, which he assumes all right-thinking men will have similar thoughts and penises. He is an inhuman sadist,and I think pretty coyly admits and glories in his sadism.

It's extremely easy for most women to get sex, except maybe when and after they hit their 60s and 70s (I hear any male who makes it to a nursing home is practically Don Juan due to their scarcity).
      He actually at times argues it is not, and contradicts himself at other turns. And it is true about men in nursing homes which has nothing to do with Roissian nonsense, but as you say, scarcity. If all the young women died, Roissy would be chasing a lot of older skirts.

Today is my last day to read his garbage. I did it for a few months to arrive at this conclusion. I will be closing this thread as well as watching anyone try to defend this person makes me ill.

Full disclosure: Divorced in my forties, no problem at all having qualified male dates, and no problem at all with marriage prospect. Of course Roissy would come up with all kinds of "exceptions" as to why this may be the case. Sorry, it is the case with most of my later-in-life single friends. Yes,, I take care of myself, but not obsessively so. Of course I would be the object of scorn as I have had no children (my ex-husband's choice) and child-bearing is rough on the female body so I have that in my favour, but most of my friends have had children.

Roissy hates it when aging women still are desirable, have self-worth, and won't just die already. Sorry, I don't buy his garbage, and (snark snark) I read enough of his crap to know he simply isn't the great intellect he thinks he is. I am not a genius, but I suspect my IQ is markedly higher than his. Must suck to be dumber than a girl.

I hope life goes much better for him in his older age than it probably will. He has considered this already in his article on later fatherhood, but I have lost too many friends to unexpected age-related cancer and the like to know you can't bank on that. And his young little bang-buddies are not going to be there to change his cholostemy bag.

Just lost a friend at age 53 to ovarian cancer. Diagnosed 1/22/14. Died a week ago.

Our society sucks. The way we talk about and treat each other sucks. The way we demean the value of other human beings made in the image of God sucks.
      Last edited by Darth Xena; 03-23-2014, 12:49 PM.
      The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren View Post
        No he didn't because he wanted to focus in on how one's prejudices cause one to make an ass out of themselves which he should how Roissy did in spades.
        No, manboob made an ass of himself by doing a pixel analysis on a picture that was never meant to be a catalogue of male scientists. It is unintelligibly by design and thus doesn't matter one bit if it was cut and pasted over and over. He comes out looking like a humorless idiot to people without an axe to grind.

As I said, all about him and his penis, which he assumes all right-thinking men will have similar thoughts and penises. He is an inhuman sadist,and I think pretty coyly admits and glories in his sadism.
        He is, and I appreciate his honesty. There are a lot of inhuman sadists out there who try to pass themselves off as decent human beings. I'll take an open enemy over a traitor any day.

He actually at times argues it is not, and contradicts himself at other turns.
        I've never seen him say otherwise. When it comes to the "body count" of unattractive women he usually just sticks to claiming that they're having sex with unattractive men and can't get a high quality male to do it with them.

And it is true about men in nursing homes which has nothing to do with Roissian nonsense, but as you say, scarcity.
        AFAIK Roissy would not disagree with my assessment.

If all the young women died, Roissy would be chasing a lot of older skirts.
        Seeing how he apparently lives for sex with young, pretty women, it's more likely that he'd end up on suicide watch.

Today is my last day to read his garbage. I did it for a few months to arrive at this conclusion. I will be closing this thread as well as watching anyone try to defend this person makes me ill.
        I think that's a good idea, you're personalizing the issue too much which, incidentally, would probably bring him great pleasure if he were to read this thread.

Our society sucks. The way we talk about and treat each other sucks. The way we demean the value of other human beings made in the image of God sucks.
        And thanks to our progressive overlords, the relatively mild conservative opposition they get now will turn into a much more muscular and ruthless opposition led by happy sadists like Roissy and scheming hucksters like Roosh. That's probably one of the better resolutions for them. I can't say I'm all that upset about it. But that's another topic for another thread.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment