Announcement

Collapse

Apologetics 301 Guidelines

If you think this is the area where you tell everyone you are sorry for eating their lunch out of the fridge, it probably isn't the place for you

This forum is open discussion between atheists and all theists to defend and debate their views on religion or non-religion. Please respect that this is a Christian-owned forum and refrain from gratuitous blasphemy. VERY wide leeway is given in range of expression and allowable behavior as compared to other areas of the forum, and moderation is not overly involved unless necessary. Please keep this in mind. Atheists who wish to interact with theists in a way that does not seek to undermine theistic faith may participate in the World Religions Department. Non-debate question and answers and mild and less confrontational discussions can take place in General Theistics.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Red Letter Christianity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seer View Post
    ???
    Charles, the little yapping dog.

yapper.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Charles, the little yapping dog.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31684[/ATTACH]
      Why do you slander little dogs?
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Why do you slander Rachel Maddow's looks?
        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I find their antics humorous.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            Why do you slander Rachel Maddow's looks?
            I love Rachel for her mind!
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              So very predictable.
              Well... you asked...
              The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Hey, I thought you were going to change your Rachel Madcow avatar?
                How very Trump-like of you to refer to Rachel Maddow as a dog, as per CP's avatar. Sexist Trump has a long history of calling women 'dogs', most recently (at least publicly), his Omarosa Tweet.

Comment

I apologize for starting this - I used Rachel's avatar because I was making fun of her extreme left-wing commentary being called "journalism". I had no intention whatsoever of making fun of her personal appearance, and the avatar of the dog had absolutely nothing to do with Maddow.

I'm not a fan of mocking somebody's personal appearance, unless they're purposely doing something to bring on that criticism.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    I apologize for starting this - I used Rachel's avatar because I was making fun of her extreme left-wing commentary being called "journalism". I had no intention whatsoever of making fun of her personal appearance, and the avatar of the dog had absolutely nothing to do with Maddow.

I'm not a fan of mocking somebody's personal appearance, unless they're purposely doing something to bring on that criticism.
                    This is a refreshing post, IMO. Thanks for it. Personally, I don't think much of Ms. Maddow. She is to the left what Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Coulter, and the rest are to the right. I don't think the shrill harpies of partisanship have done anything more than further fragment our country. They are the Wormtongues of the modern era, IMO.
                    The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I agree. I always despised the mockery of Amy Carter and Chelsea Clinton in their young days.

OTOH, I do think *observations* about appearance can be legitimate. Without intending to drag the whole Ford / Kavanaugh thing into here, I noted that I was struck by her appearance the first time I saw her in her hearing.
                      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                        I agree. I always despised the mockery of Amy Carter and Chelsea Clinton in their young days.
                        If they had died their hair florescent pink, looked like they fell face first into a fishing tackle box, and and wore hot pants and tube tops, that'd be fair game. Being awkward teenagers, no.

OTOH, I do think *observations* about appearance can be legitimate. Without intending to drag the whole Ford / Kavanaugh thing into here, I noted that I was struck by her appearance the first time I saw her in her hearing.
                        Yes, because she looked like she was pretending to be a scared little girl, and wasn't pulling it off at all, except to those who would have believed her no matter what.

And it just hit me! They have Obama to blame! Under his genius leadership, they have already lost the House, the Senate, the White House... and now they're at risk of "losing" SCOTUS. It's all out war, and it's Obama's doing.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
                          This is a refreshing post, IMO. Thanks for it. Personally, I don't think much of Ms. Maddow. She is to the left what Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Coulter, and the rest are to the right. I don't think the shrill harpies of partisanship have done anything more than further fragment our country. They are the Wormtongues of the modern era, IMO.
                          I have no problem making fun of her "gee, I've had 27 cups of coffee and I'm just getting wound up" theatrics and her pinko commie leftist views disguised as journalism, but I don't find her physically unattractive at all.

maddow.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
                            Ironically, Maddow is considerably more restrained and thoughtful that nearly every other host on MSNBC.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              I have no problem making fun of her "gee, I've had 27 cups of coffee and I'm just getting wound up" theatrics and her pinko commie leftist views disguised as journalism, but I don't find her physically unattractive at all.
                              I don't think she is unattractive, my reference to your new avatar was the angry look of the dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

I remember some of the nasty things said about Amy Carter (who was only something like 9 when Jimmy Carter became president), and I don't mean the scoffing when her dad tried to make her out to be some worldly expert on nuclear proliferation when she was still a pre-teen. Some of it was nasty, crass and wholly reprehensible. But I don't remember anything like that sort of treatment being afforded to Chelsea who was considered almost sacrosanct while Bill Clinton was president (even after she became an adult), unlike the treatment that the Bush twins received while still minors.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment