Announcement

Collapse

Apologetics 301 Guidelines

If you think this is the area where you tell everyone you are sorry for eating their lunch out of the fridge, it probably isn't the place for you

This forum is open discussion between atheists and all theists to defend and debate their views on religion or non-religion. Please respect that this is a Christian-owned forum and refrain from gratuitous blasphemy. VERY wide leeway is given in range of expression and allowable behavior as compared to other areas of the forum, and moderation is not overly involved unless necessary. Please keep this in mind. Atheists who wish to interact with theists in a way that does not seek to undermine theistic faith may participate in the World Religions Department. Non-debate question and answers and mild and less confrontational discussions can take place in General Theistics.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

A Brand New Unified Field Theo/logy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alaskazimm View Post

Math makes no sense whatsoever to me so I'll have to take my chances.
    Math is of the debil.

Never trust a mathemagician. They cast arcane incantations they call "equations."

"The good Christian should beware of mathematicians and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and confine man in the bonds of hell." --St. Augustine, De Genesi ad Litteram

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Math is of the debil.

Never trust a mathemagician. They cast arcane incantations they call "equations."

"The good Christian should beware of mathematicians and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and confine man in the bonds of hell." --St. Augustine, De Genesi ad Litteram

And they can be absolutely dad-blamed close-minded like demanding that 2 + 2 = 4. Always. Without exception. Not 3 and a half or five, but 4.

Now, when asked what 2+2 equals, a creative accountant will ask, "what do you want it to equal?"
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

And they can be absolutely dad-blamed close-minded like demanding that 2 + 2 = 4. Always. Without exception. Not 3 and a half or five, but 4.

Now, when asked what 2+2 equals, a creative accountant will ask, "what do you want it to equal?"
        That depends on what you mean by 2.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post

That depends on what you mean by 2.
          Or "equals" - as in, exact equality, rough equivalent...

AND.....

Two, Two, Two, looking out my backdoor....

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

AND.....

Or 4 and the spaces in between. Your equation is invalid. A blueberry will always be a blueberry.

Comment

AND.....

There's a baboon on the right, two (too)

We know J6 wasn’t peaceful because they didn’t set the building on fire.

Comment

Or 4 and the spaces in between. Your equation is invalid. A blueberry will always be a blueberry.
                And yet a raspberry isn't always a

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And yet a raspberry isn't always a
                  This is getting out of control.

Comment

This is getting out of control.

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We can reduce the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to...

outer limits.jpg

Comment

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We can reduce the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to...

outer limits.jpg
                      The OP inhabits the outer limits of the twilight zone.

Comment

The OP inhabits the outer limits of the dark side of the twilight zone.
                        fify/nc

Comment