Announcement

Collapse

Apologetics 301 Guidelines

If you think this is the area where you tell everyone you are sorry for eating their lunch out of the fridge, it probably isn't the place for you

This forum is open discussion between atheists and all theists to defend and debate their views on religion or non-religion. Please respect that this is a Christian-owned forum and refrain from gratuitous blasphemy. VERY wide leeway is given in range of expression and allowable behavior as compared to other areas of the forum, and moderation is not overly involved unless necessary. Please keep this in mind. Atheists who wish to interact with theists in a way that does not seek to undermine theistic faith may participate in the World Religions Department. Non-debate question and answers and mild and less confrontational discussions can take place in General Theistics.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

The Atheist's Infidelitatis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by metacrock View Post
    Panentheism is not saymg that God is all things or that all things are God in sum total. it says God is creation and beyond it.

bad source but I don't have my Westminster here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panentheism
    Correct, it isn't...that's "pantheism", as I said. Panentheism means all things are IN God...that's what the "en" bit in pan-EN-theism means. Your link's got it right, you haven't.

Comment

• Originally posted by metacrock View Post
      dys-lex-ia you ********************
      Dyslexia might explain why you can't avoid making spelling errors.

It does not explain why you would avoid acknowledging them.

It definitely does not explain why you would deny making errors and instead denigrate the reading ability of others.
      Last edited by Roy; 04-01-2016, 06:51 AM.
      Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
      MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
        Dyslexia might explain why you can't avoid making spelling errors.

It does not explain why you would avoid acknowledging them.

I don't deny them. I know I make them,. that is nuts

It definitely does not explain why you would deny making errors and instead denigrate the reading ability of others.
        I don't deny making them I deny that a few spelling errors render a very simple message incomprehensible. Studies have proven this.

attacking the spelling is something atheists do all the time. they usually do it when I've beaten them on all the logic and facts. Usual when they claim they can't understand what I said they go on to argue about the content thus proving they did understand it.
        Last edited by metacrock; 04-01-2016, 08:13 AM.
        Metacrock's Blog

The Religious a priori: apologetics for 21st ccentury

The Trace of God by Joseph Hinman

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
          Correct, it isn't...that's "pantheism", as I said. Panentheism means all things are IN God...that's what the "en" bit in pan-EN-theism means. Your link's got it right, you haven't.
          that's not what it means either. again it ,means God is in creation and beyond it. I just quoted a source saying so
          Metacrock's Blog

The Religious a priori: apologetics for 21st ccentury

The Trace of God by Joseph Hinman

Comment