Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Obviously.

Neither party tried to overthrow the government. One party IS, however, obsessed with pushing abortion - that should concern any Christian.

Not necessary.

It is, and people are free to make false claims, and others are free to point out the error of their ways.
    Eh, sort of. Both parties have been infiltrated by the WEF which is trying to take over our government and is currently succeeding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Eh, sort of. Both parties have been infiltrated by the WEF which is trying to take over our government and is currently succeeding.
      As Rogue and I often say (at least some version of it) - the Democrat Party is rushing headlong into Hell - the Republican Party tends to favor the scenic route.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

As Rogue and I often say (at least some version of it) - the Democrat Party is rushing headlong into Hell - the Republican Party tends to favor the scenic route.
        I used to believe that, but not anymore. They are just two puppets controlled by the same person. They might appear to fight against each other, but the same force drives them both.

Comment

I used to believe that, but not anymore. They are just two puppets controlled by the same person. They might appear to fight against each other, but the same force drives them both.
          I wish I had a strong counter-argument here, I really do.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Did any of you read one of the Newsmax headline stories today? It is straight out of the Military Industrial Complex playbook. I nearly fell out of my chair.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ukr...10/id/1160425/

Comment

I wish I had a strong counter-argument here, I really do.
              I wish you did too, it would be a less depressing reality if it existed. I really, really fought against this conclusion but I can't do that anymore.

Comment

I wish you did too, it would be a less depressing reality if it existed. I really, really fought against this conclusion but I can't do that anymore.
                Which is why I always come back to "God is still on His Throne", and can't let this whole politics thing drag me down.

Comment

Which is why I always come back to "God is still on His Throne", and can't let this whole politics thing drag me down.
                  This is one of the few silver linings in all of this and I agree. However, I do think too many people let this knowledge lull them into complacency.

Comment

This is one of the few silver linings in all of this and I agree. However, I do think too many people let this knowledge lull them into complacency.
                    So it comes down to, in my opinion, work [or vote] like it depends on you, but pray like it depends on God.

(with far more emphasis on the latter)

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      Neither party tried to overthrow the government on January 6th, 2021. Calling what happened on that date an "insurrection" is, frankly, absurd. It wasn't even a particularly violent riot.
                      Five people died, Beverly

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy View Post

Five people died, Beverly
                        Only ONE person died as a direct result of the riot, Timothy, and that was an unarmed female Air Force veteran shot by a nervous Capitol Police Officer.
                        The Democrats actually outright lied about a Capitol Police Officer being bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher, and even after it was known this was false, they still used it to raise money and to prosecute the impeachment.

Comment

Only ONE person died as a direct result of the riot, Timothy, and that was an unarmed female Air Force veteran shot by a nervous Capitol Police Officer.
                          The Democrats actually outright lied about a Capitol Police Officer being bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher, and even after it was known this was false, they still used it to raise money and to prosecute the impeachment.
                          Oh, my bad. Then its all okay. Don't gaslight me.

Comment

Oh, my bad.

Then its all okay.
                            No, sir - it was a riot, and everybody who broke the law that day should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
                            But facts should not be distorted or misrepresented.

Don't gaslight me.
                            There's another poster here who seems to think he's always being gaslighted.

Comment

No, sir - it was a riot, and everybody who broke the law that day should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
                              But facts should not be distorted or misrepresented.

There's another poster here who seems to think he's always being gaslighted.
                              My comments were actually to another poster who claimed that the insurrection wasn't so bad. I agree with you that it was a riot (and not at all in a good way) and everybody who broke the law that day should be prosecuted. I didn't distort any facts. It was a riot and people actually died. Additionally, I disagree with Trump when said that the (his word) "hostages" should be pardoned. And I will do what I can to make sure Trump is unable to pardon the insurrectionists. My conscience is clear, I will do the right thing.

Comment

My comments were actually to another poster who claimed that the insurrection wasn't so bad. I agree with you that it was a riot (and not at all in a good way) and everybody who broke the law that day should be prosecuted.
                                So good so far....

I didn't distort any facts. It was a riot and people actually died.
                                It's misleading.

Additionally, I disagree with Trump when said that the (his word) "hostages" should be pardoned. And I will do what I can to make sure Trump is unable to pardon the insurrectionists. My conscience is clear, I will do the right thing.
                                Do you believe abortion is immoral?

Comment