No announcement yet.

Exploratory Thread: Mercenaries (3.5e)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From our discussion in the shoutbox the other day, IC is looking at going rogue.
    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Here my character sheet, dextrous fighter http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=896963

Comment

• I'm going to go for a druid with the track feat. Could I start with druid's vestments, or is that over the cost limit for a single item (they're 10,000 gp)?
        --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• Druid's vestments are fine.
          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Okay, here's my druid:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0druid%205.pdf

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• Sorry, forgot to specify which metamagic rod he had, he has a lesser rod of extend spell.

character sheet is now fixed and reuploaded

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• OBP, do you think you'll have a char ready any time soon?
                I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Pinoy,

Your attributes are over the 32 point limit, and you've spent points in attributes you don't really need. I'd recommend reallocating to get Str 12, Dex 18, Con 16, 10 Int, 8 Wis and 8 Cha. At level 4 you can add 1 point to an ability, so add that to Dexterity. Make sure you use all of your skill points.

The feat Point Blank Shot isn't very useful for your weapon selection. You can keep it if you wish, but you'd probably be better off exchanging it for Two Weapon Fighting [Defense] or one of the saving throw feats.

Equipment is mostly fine. The darkwood +1 bow should only cost 2,480gp. You could probably pick up a couple of other potions if you want, but it's not a must. Make sure you write down your leftover gp. However much of the 17,000gp starting gold you don't use will be kept as gold in your pocket. Don't worry about buying rations or ammunition. You might want to include a climbing kit or something similar.
                  I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Ben, you're good to go.
                    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                      OBP, do you think you'll have a char ready any time soon?
                      I'll try to finish it up tonight. I'm working on a gnome sorcerer.
                      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        I'll try to finish it up tonight. I'm working on a gnome sorcerer.
                        Excellent.
                        I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Thinking of putting together a half orc barbarian 1/cleric X.
                          Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                            Pinoy,

Your attributes are over the 32 point limit, and you've spent points in attributes you don't really need. I'd recommend reallocating to get Str 12, Dex 18, Con 16, 10 Int, 8 Wis and 8 Cha. At level 4 you can add 1 point to an ability, so add that to Dexterity. Make sure you use all of your skill points.

The feat Point Blank Shot isn't very useful for your weapon selection. You can keep it if you wish, but you'd probably be better off exchanging it for Two Weapon Fighting [Defense] or one of the saving throw feats.

Equipment is mostly fine. The darkwood +1 bow should only cost 2,480gp. You could probably pick up a couple of other potions if you want, but it's not a must. Make sure you write down your leftover gp. However much of the 17,000gp starting gold you don't use will be kept as gold in your pocket. Don't worry about buying rations or ammunition. You might want to include a climbing kit or something similar.
                            I bought gloves of dexterity +2 that is why my attribute for dex became 20.
                            I will update the cost of the bow. And buy more potuons

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinoy View Post
                              I bought gloves of dexterity +2 that is why my attribute for dex became 20.
                              I will update the cost of the bow. And buy more potuons
                              I knew you had the gloves of dexterity. I didn't realize you started with 17 dexterity. However, if you're going to keep attributes as is, you have a lot of skill points still to apply. Your total skill points to use is 32. You've only used 12.
                              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Ah... OK I will do that. Thank you for pointing out my skill points

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X