Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Jokes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7009[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7010[/ATTACH]
    He's baaaaaack

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• What do you call a massage therapist that hates women?

A Massage-onyst
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• What will Sparko say when he turns 80 years old?

Eye-matey!
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Why did Count Dracula go to a baseball game?

He'd overheard something about broken bats there. As president of the Society For the Prevention of Cruelty to Bats (SFPCB), he went to investigate the game.

Comment

• This should be called the "Bad Jokes Thread" at this point.

Comment

• I have the heart of a lion -- and a lifetime ban from Zoo Atlanta

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• What happened to the cow who jumped over the barbwire fence?

Utter destruction

Comment

• Why did Star War episodes 4,5 and 6 come before 1,2 and 3?

Because in charge of scheduling, Yoda was.

Comment

• What did one orphan say to the other orphan?

"Robin, get in the Batmobile."

Comment

• Enbiggen by clicking on the image and
                      then click on the resulting image
                      0000000000gj.jpg

Comment

• A Russian man goes in for an eye examination and is shown the letters on a board: CZWXNSTAZKY.

"Can you read that?" the examiner asks.

"Read it?" the Russian replies. "I even know who it is. He married my cousin."

Comment

• 0000000000jd.jpg

Comment

• Did you know 15 + 5 is the same as 15 + 7?

One is twenty and the other is twenty two.
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Why couldn't the animals play cards on the Ark?

Because Noah sat on the deck!

And yet another zombie thread....
                              Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. -- Groucho Marx

Comment

• Not long after the Ark had landed on Mt Ararat one of Noah's daughter-in-laws noticed him sitting on the ground and chewing animal hides. Every now and then, Noah would chew on a particularly hirsute hide, smile and make a notation on a tablet. The wife asked her husband what his father was doing, to which the son replied, "What can I say, there is Noah counting fur tastes."

Comment