Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would I be correct in guessing it's like Houston is in Texas?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Houston is in Texas??

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• He's dead, but did ya know they named a city after him?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Why do they name cities after dead people?

And, who are "they"?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Are we allowed to as two questions in one post?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Are we allowed to as two questions in one post?

Is there any reason not to?

Comment

• Isn't Canada named after a dead person?

Comment

• What makes you think that?

Comment

• What could the word "Canada" possibly be, if not some dead guy's last name?

Comment

• Have you ever looked up the origins of the name?

The name Canada is now generally accepted as originating from the St. Lawrence Iroquoian word kanata or canada, meaning "village" or "settlement"
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Canada

Comment

• Why should I look up the meaning of "Canada" when I have actual Candianable friends who can do the work for me?

Comment

• What was I thinking?

Comment

• You were thinking 'dark chocolate, how yummy', yes?

Comment

• Do you think I could have purchased a lot of dark chocolate with the $400 I dropped on vehicle maintenance today?

Do you wonder why I was crabby all day?

Comment

• Have you suddenly become capable of being crabby?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X