Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You were unaware that I have three brothers*, all of whom are older than me, and five sisters, all of whom are younger than me?

*one of which is still living on this planet, two of which have gone home to be with Jesus
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      yes?

How many roads must a man walk down?
      Where is he trying to go?
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        Where is he trying to go?
        Shouldn't he go West, young man?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• You were unaware that I have 4 sisters*, all of whom are older than I, and 1 brother*, younger than I?

*1 sister and my brother have left this planet.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            You were unaware that I have 4 sisters*, all of whom are older than I, and 1 brother*, younger than I?

*1 sister and my brother have left this planet.
            ?

Comment

• What is man?
              sigpic

Comment

• Are we allowed to call men men?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Eh?

Comment

• Are you Canadian?

Comment

• I've been to Quebec, does that count?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        I've been to Quebec, does that count?
                        Does anything about Quebec count for anything?

Comment

• Our tour guide spoke French - and English - but why did it take him so long to say stuff in French than when he was talking English?

Comment

Our tour guide spoke French - and English - but why did it take him so long to say stuff in French than when he was talking English?

Isn't everything about Quebec contrary to the rest of Canada?

Comment

• OK, so, like, I was actually in Montreal, so does that still qualify as being in Quebec?

Comment

OK, so, like, I was actually in Montreal, so does that still qualify as being in Quebec?
                                Do you think that Montreal isn't in Quebec?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X