Incense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    I keep a full sized Leatherman in my desk at work, along with other tools like a jewelry screwdriver set. And of course at home I have many knives from pocket sized to swords. I also keep knives and stuff in my car. I have a few Gil Hibben knives.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

When you show somebody your Gurhka, do you draw blood?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        When you show somebody your Gurhka, do you draw blood?
        Nope. That story is likely B.S. And I don't really show them. They're just there. And to be clearer the knife itself is properly called a kukri. I just let myself slip into a lazy habit in referencing it in my earlier post.

It is definitely not one of the more recent mass produced pieces but rather has some age to it and is definitely hand made (the handle has some irregularities in the carvings/decoration)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

what the heck can you actually need? I have a wallet with my ID and money in it. That's all I "need" - I keep my car keys, my phone and maybe a pen in my front pockets.
          Phone, card case, reading glasses, pen, cash, some Kleenex, hearing aid batteries, shopping receipts. Try putting all that in pockets.
          Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
            Phone, card case, reading glasses, pen, cash, some Kleenex, hearing aid batteries, shopping receipts. Try putting all that in pockets.
            Wallet, fan, car keys, nail file, toothpicks, hand lotion, hand sanitizer, list of dvd's we own, measuring tape.....and when I was younger, feminine hygiene products.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Phone? Sure. Card case? That's what a wallet is for. Reading glasses could go on a lanyard. Pen? Sure. Cash? Again, in the wallet. Kleenex? Sure. Hearing aid batteries? They're pretty small; they'd fit in a pocket well enough. Shopping receipts? In the wallet.

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I see no problem. The shopping receipts go in the shopping bags or shoved in my pocket. If I need Kleenex I can shove a few in my pocket. I have a pair of folding reading glasses in a pocket case the size of a zippo lighter. Not sure what you mean by "card case" - hearing aid batteries are teeny-weeny.

Comment

Sunglasses, used to carry a lighter, pen and paper, calendar.......

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Lipgloss, Splenda.....

Comment

Couple of bandaids...

Comment

I can fit all of that and then some in my pockets. Of course, I wear these every day, working or not... https://www.propper.com/bdu-trouser-zipper-fly.html
                        Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Left front pocket, some cash
                          Right front pocket, knife
                          left rear pocket, comb
                          shirt pocket - small wallet and a pen

Locks are keyless, so I carry no keys.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I see no problem. The shopping receipts go in the shopping bags or shoved in my pocket. If I need Kleenex I can shove a few in my pocket. I have a pair of folding reading glasses in a pocket case the size of a zippo lighter. Not sure what you mean by "card case" - hearing aid batteries are teeny-weeny.
                            I pulled a CP and amened your post when I wanted to reply. I clear out the receipts when I get home to save what I Need and I don't keep my shopping bags ... I want a sturdy pair of glasses .... card case has my life in it (DL, insurance, debit and credit cards, health and dental cards, etc) and is a hard case one, and I carry a full package of hearing batteries in case one is bad or when my aid goes dead while I'm out and around ... I hear zip without my aid, and I need tissue.

Forgot my chapstick...not practical to carry in pocket during the 100 plus degree summers.
                            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                              Couple of bandaids...
                              New?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                                New?

Of course.

Comment