Incense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Might be a result of your cooking skills?
    A result of a small amount of overflow hitting the bottom of the oven, in most cases. Don't think I've burnt much of anything since I discovered I was missing a step in one recipe (namely, "turn heat down to low") - but that was only causing a cleaning mess, since it was in a pressure cooker.
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      What the hell do you women keep in your purses? Rocks? Hammers?
      I have only carried one of those ittybitty perfume thingies of super expensive scents (don't think they exist anymore)...but one co worker shared how she (or somebody she knew) once cleared her purse out and had 90 dollars' worth of change. Worked wonders for her back problems.
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
        I burn incense at home, and the smoke detectors have never noticed. Although I usually use sticks because I can't figure out how to get the censer to work properly.
        Ok, I figured out how to make the censer work. The smoke detectors still don't suspect a thing. Although, once the smoke starts to build up a little I open a few windows.
        Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
          I have only carried one of those ittybitty perfume thingies of super expensive scents (don't think they exist anymore)...but one co worker shared how she (or somebody she knew) once cleared her purse out and had 90 dollars' worth of change. Worked wonders for her back problems.
          I don't even carry a purse anymore, unless I'm wearing a skirt without pockets to church. I tend to pack them full of things I might need, and that gets heavy. Most of the time I put things I will need in my pockets.
          Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
            I don't even carry a purse anymore, unless I'm wearing a skirt without pockets to church. I tend to pack them full of things I might need, and that gets heavy. Most of the time I put things I will need in my pockets.
            I have too much I must have with me not to have a purse. But I do prefer pockets to cram change, tissue and stuff like that into.

Here's a pic of the itty bitty bottles...my mom had a boxed set and I got an individual one at a store.
            Attached Files
            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

what the heck can you actually need? I have a wallet with my ID and money in it. That's all I "need" - I keep my car keys, my phone and maybe a pen in my front pockets.

Comment

what the heck can you actually need? I have a wallet with my ID and money in it. That's all I "need" - I keep my car keys, my phone and maybe a pen in my front pockets.
                Rule #9
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Rule #9
                  what's that?

Comment

what's that?
                    Gibbs' rule #9 - "Never go anywhere without a knife." - revealed in the Season 1 episode, One Shot, One Kill (episode) although it's sometimes quoted as "Never leave home without a knife" or "Always carry a knife."

If I have pants, I have a knife. How else could I poke cows?
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Gibbs' rule #9 - "Never go anywhere without a knife." - revealed in the Season 1 episode, One Shot, One Kill (episode) although it's sometimes quoted as "Never leave home without a knife" or "Always carry a knife."

If I have pants, I have a knife. How else could I poke cows?
                      I sometimes carry one of those mini-leatherman tools

Comment

I got this one on my key chain

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I like the ones that have, at minimum, a knife blade, a flat blade screwdriver, and a phillips screw driver.

Comment

I like the ones that have, at minimum, a knife blade, a flat blade screwdriver, and a phillips screw driver.
                            Pocket knifeist.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Trouty gave Mr. mossy something like that when we met.

We call it "Not-Mike".

Extra points if you can guess the reference.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I keep a full sized Leatherman in my desk at work, along with other tools like a jewelry screwdriver set. And of course at home I have many knives from pocket sized to swords. I also keep knives and stuff in my car. I have a few Gil Hibben knives.
                                Last edited by Sparko; 02-05-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment