X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e0e692f1-6f2a-403c-b816-f8fe519a9e4c.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• 277220088_10219908857887693_8440188986597635298_n.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• gv032322dAPR20220323064505.jpg

Comment

• rassmussenpoll.jpg
          Polls show that nearly 70% of voters aren't buying Biden's B.S. of blaming everything except his policies
          but scarily 8% actually think that old Joe has been bringing Bidenflation down

Comment

• Hillary diagnosed with Covid

bill-clinton-joker-socially-distance-hillary.jpg
            I'm sorry snookums, you know that I love you and feel your pain but "doctor's orders"
            In any case I gotta go. I wouldn't want to be late for my date after all.

Comment

• 277106257_10224245264711090_1421168870311321573_n.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                The Premier of Alberta is doing the same thing, indefinitely, on April 1. Just in time for Trudope to up the carbon tax, again. He has to get money for his third raise in 2 years from someplace.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• I posted that on Facebook a while back, and it was removed because the "fact-checkers" said it wasn’t a lithium mine.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post

The Premier of Alberta is doing the same thing, indefinitely, on April 1. Just in time for Trudope to up the carbon tax, again. He has to get money for his third raise in 2 years from someplace.
                    Shouldn't that be Prime Minister of Alberta? Unless you started speaking Quebecois

Comment

Shouldn't that be Prime Minister of Alberta? Unless you started speaking Quebecois
                      Well, let’s see. I’ll do that when you start calling your governor, "Mr. President".

Comment

I posted that on Facebook a while back, and it was removed because the "fact-checkers" said it wasn’t a lithium mine.
                        Apparently it is a copper mine in South America. Here, OTOH, is a lithium mine in China.

mining-lithium-fotolia_23141047.jpg
                        Sooo, much better.

Comment

Apparently it is a copper mine in South America. Here, OTOH, is a lithium mine in China.

mining-lithium-fotolia_23141047.jpg
                          Sooo, much better.
                          Yeah. The idea is the same. Facebook is so crooked.

Comment

I posted that on Facebook a while back, and it was removed because the "fact-checkers" said it wasn’t a lithium mine.
                            At least Google agrees that it is:

​​​​https://www.google.com/search?q=lithium+mine
                            Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Well, let’s see. I’ll do that when you start calling your governor, "Mr. President".

I don't even call the president "Mr. President." It would either be "Mr. [president's name]" or, more likely, "President [president's name]." Calling someone by two titles doesn't make sense. It's like referring to Britain's Elizabeth II as Mrs. Queen.

Comment

I don't even call the president "Mr. President." It would either be "Mr. [president's name]" or, more likely, "President [president's name]." Calling someone by two titles doesn't make sense. It's like referring to Britain's Elizabeth II as Mrs. Queen.
                                You knew what I meant.

Comment