This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• It looks like old Joe has finally been shamed into reluctantly acknowledging his seventh grandchild.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        It looks like old Joe has finally been shamed into reluctantly acknowledging his seventh grandchild.
        More like the suit against Hunter was finally settled and Joe didn't want his words being used against Hunter.
        P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

How water heater? Refridgerator? Yeah, sounds like America.
          When I Survey....

Comment

• Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

More like the suit against Hunter was finally settled and Joe didn't want his words being used against Hunter.
            Simply acknowledging her existence wouldn't have affected the suit. Nobody was arguing that she was a fictitious persona.

White House staffers received regular reminders to deny she existed. That old Joe had only six, not, seven. grandkids.

Comment

Simply acknowledging her existence wouldn't have affected the suit. Nobody was arguing that she was a fictitious persona.

White House staffers received regular reminders to deny she existed. That old Joe had only six, not, seven. grandkids.
              And DNA was done and determined that Hunter is indeed the father. No reason at all why Joe would not acknowledge her long ago.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post

And DNA was done and determined that Hunter is indeed the father. No reason at all why Joe would not acknowledge her long ago.
                Except to act like a mean, vicious [illegitimate child] himself.

She's going to grow up and read and hear all of the times that old Joe directly denied her.

Comment

She's going to grow up and read and hear all of the times that old Joe directly denied her.
                  Quite the legacy she'll inherit. Not to mention her deadbeat dad's crappy paintings.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Quite the legacy she'll inherit. Not to mention her deadbeat dad's crappy paintings.
                    If you buy one of them then you too can get an appointment to a cushy position

Elizabeth Hirsh Naftali, a Los Angeles real estate investor, and Democratic insider, bought one of Hunter's paintings and his dad, old Joe hisself, named to a prestigious commission: The Commission for the Preservation of America's Heritage Abroad, which she had been angling for through Nancy Pelosi's assistance.

Organized crime has used art sales to launder money for generations

Comment

Elizabeth Hirsh Naftali, a Los Angeles real estate investor, and Democratic insider, bought one of Hunter's paintings and his dad, old Joe hisself, named to a prestigious commission: The Commission for the Preservation of America's Heritage Abroad, which she had been angling for through Nancy Pelosi's assistance.

I saw that on the news the other day. You can bet that if Navy tried to sell one she couldn't get that much.

Comment

I saw that on the news the other day. You can bet that if Navy tried to sell one she couldn't get that much.
                        Maybe they sold it to old Joe in exchange for his finally ceasing to deny her very existence?

Comment

Yup. Hunter has zero marketable skills. Yet he can get appointed to boards of foreign companies that he has zero experience in and can't even speak the language or even lives in that country. And he can sell paintings for millions of dollars each. Strange how that works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Yup. Hunter has zero marketable skills. Yet he can get appointed to boards of foreign companies that he has zero experience in and can't even speak the language or even lives in that country. And he can sell paintings for millions of dollars each. Strange how that works.
                            He has one very marketable "skill." His relation to Joe Biden and ability to get you access to him as long as enough money has been given to him. It's the same "skill" that Hunter's uncle and old Joe's brother possesses.

One thing I should add about the Slay article headline... She's not the one who bought $1.3 million of Hunter's paintings. That's another person.

We don't know what they got in return

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

And where his fellow Burisma board members called him "stupid." But he's the smartest man Old Joe knows!

Comment

Comment