X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0000000000000a6.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

0000000000000acp13.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

clinton dirt.jpg
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

0000000000000acp6.jpg

Comment

0000000000000acp7.jpg

The Details

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]23473[/ATTACH]

The Details
              The way to test their denials that it was linked to the election is to see how many of these donors to the Clinton foundation have made similar donations since Hillary lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                The way to test their denials that it was linked to the election is to see how many of these donors to the Clinton foundation have made similar donations since Hillary lost.
                Two months after the election:

Source: Clinton Global Initiative to shut down, lays off 22 as donations dry up

‘You see foreign governments who had pledged tens-of-millions of dollars pulling their donations’

The Clinton Global Initiative has terminated 22 employees and will soon become another casualty of the 2016 election season.

CGI, which opened in 2005, will officially close April 15, 2017. Paperwork filed with the New York Department of Labor Jan. 12 confirmed the “discontinuation,” along with the termination of 22 employees. The Jan. 12 filing makes permanent plans issued Aug. 22 by former President Bill Clinton as the family attempted to extricate itself from any conflicts of interest.

A spokesperson for the Clinton Foundation declined to comment on the record with Fox News when contacted Monday about the WARN notice [The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act].

“This [group] wasn’t just for charitable ends,” Brian Morgenstern, vice president for the Manhattan Republican Party, told the network. “As the initiative is closing its doors, you see foreign governments who had pledged tens-of-millions of dollars pulling their donations now that Hillary Clinton will not be the president. That shows a lot of people that this was more than just a charity. This was a way for the Clintons to network and really peddle influence due to their positions in leadership.”

Source

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Clinton Global Initiative to shut down, lays off 22 as donations dry up
                  Is that the same thing as the Clinton Foundation?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Is that the same thing as the Clinton Foundation?
                    A major part of it.

Comment

0000000000000acp1.jpg

Comment

2017-07-28-4320cd7a_large.jpg

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Comment

5c464f37fd838fb90c0b23459852ac69--conservative-humor-opinion-column.jpg
                            Details

Comment

2017-08-09-0c33a63e_large.jpg
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

2017-08-08-43f0cdba_large.jpg

sigpic

Comment