Announcement

Collapse

Lobby Guidelines

You've made it through the revolving doors and now you can mingle and mill about. If you feel like spamming, please head down the hall to the right to the RecRoom. But, if you'd like to meet people, chat about nothing in particular, you know...have polite conversation that doesn't seem to fit easily into any of the other rooms, this is the place!

The Lobby is not for serious debates, there are other areas for those types of conversations. It is more for relaxed chatting or discussing things that don't fit elsewhere. Politics, religion and philosophy have their own place on the site

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

The Sissification of America's Males Contiunes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Bacon is the answer.
    Indeed, with a side of eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
      Been awhile. I don't remember that character.
      Wasn't a character, it was a product line. It was inspired by homeless people's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
        Wasn't a character, it was a product line. It was inspired by homeless people's clothing.
        Zymologist set me straight.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
          6'4 physically active ectomorph here, so I feel your pain. You got to increase your caloric intake = eat more. It's as simple as that.
          Yeah, but my digestive problem makes eating enough to actually run a caloric surplus exceedingly difficult. It's a unique problem.
          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
            Yeah, but my digestive problem makes eating enough to actually run a caloric surplus exceedingly difficult. It's a unique problem.
            What do you mean by digestive problem? Is it a problem you've had medically diagnosed?

Comment

What do you mean by digestive problem? Is it a problem you've had medically diagnosed?
              It's a problem I've stumped a number of doctors and assorted other people with.

Basically, I get bloated very easily and often, and I can't burp. It's a lot worse than it sounds. I've tried more things than I could easily list here--some mundane, some pretty weird and desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                It's a problem I've stumped a number of doctors and assorted other people with.

Basically, I get bloated very easily and often, and I can't burp. It's a lot worse than it sounds. I've tried more things than I could easily list here--some mundane, some pretty weird and desperate.
                I have the same problem -- bloating, big time. I think it's the fact we're trying to shove more calories in than our thin frames can handle. Fortunately, I can burp (a lot) which does help. Try drinking a lot of water. I mean a lot. I drink an insane amount a day -- anywhere from 2-4 liters. And contrary to popular myth, try eating most of your calories within a small window of like 5-6 hours. Meaning that, instead of spacing your calories out to 5-6 meals throughout the day, you eat all your meals for the day within a time span of 5-6 hours, while fasting the rest of the day. It's called intermittent fasting. And definitely don't eat right before you go to sleep -- leave at least about 3-4 hours before going to bed after your last meal.

Nothing medical here, just some bro-science advice that personally works for me

Comment

I have the same problem -- bloating, big time. I think it's the fact we're trying to shove more calories in than our thin frames can handle. Fortunately, I can burp (a lot) which does help. Try drinking a lot of water. I mean a lot. I drink an insane amount a day -- anywhere from 2-4 liters. And contrary to popular myth, try eating most of your calories within a small window of like 5-6 hours. Meaning that, instead of spacing your calories out to 5-6 meals throughout the day, you eat all your meals for the day within a time span of 5-6 hours, while fasting the rest of the day. It's called intermittent fasting. And definitely don't eat right before you go to sleep -- leave at least about 3-4 hours before going to bed after your last meal.

Nothing medical here, just some bro-science advice that personally works for me
                  I appreciate it. Some of this looks like it could be helpful.

Comment

I have an amazing metabolism. I sprint throughout the day and barely eat until 7 pm every day, so I basically allow myself whatever I want when I get home, and I'm still built like a scarecrow.

(I've lost at least 30-40 pounds in the last year since I started my new job.)
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I get most of my excersize watching my younger brother and sparring. I also enjoy walks quite a bit.
                      I hope to one day take up martial arts and possibly SCA.
                      I am around 5 7 or 58 120 lbs.
                      sigpic

Comment

5'8 and 120 lbs?

Comment

5'8 and 120 lbs?
                          Could be the next Bruce Lee!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                            I am around 5 7 or 58 120 lbs.
                            Buy a gun...
                            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Wow
                              I never figured that would be seen as impressive
                              I always saw myself on the small side.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                                Wow
                                I never figured that would be seen as impressive
                                I always saw myself on the small side.
                                Big things come in small packages.
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment