Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

How does the MultiQuote function work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raphael
    replied
    Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
    Nice, I'll start to use this.
    What have we done.......

Leave a comment:

• Leonhard
    replied
    Nice, I'll start to use this.

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    Originally posted by AlphaBravo View Post
    Can someone help me with the MultiQuote function when replying to a post? When I click the multipost button nothing seems to happen except that a check appears on it. I was rather hoping that the indicated post would be copied with each paragraph/reply broken up into separate quotes so that I can reply inline.

TIA
    Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Check two different posts then hit reply on one of those or another one. It will show each selection quoted separately in the reply box.
    Originally posted by AlphaBravo View Post
    Can someone help me with the MultiQuote function when replying to a post? When I click the multipost button nothing seems to happen except that a check appears on it. I was rather hoping that the indicated post would be copied with each paragraph/reply broken up into separate quotes so that I can reply inline.

TIA
    Check two different posts then hit reply on one of those or another one. It will show each selection quoted separately in the reply box.

Which looks like this - without the added spaces in the quote tags (I did that because I was too lazy to do screen prints).

And like this when you're all finished answering!

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    [QUOTE=AlphaBravo;159836]Can someone help me with the MultiQuote function when replying to a post? When I click the multipost button nothing seems to happen except that a check appears on it. I was rather hoping that the indicated post would be copied with each paragraph/reply broken up into separate quotes so that I can reply inline.

TIA[/QUOTE ]

[QUOTE=Teallaura;159899]Check two different posts then hit reply on one of those or another one. It will show each selection quoted separately in the reply box.[/QUOTE ]

Which looks like this - without the added spaces in the quote tags (I did that because I was too lazy to do screen prints).

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AlphaBravo
    started a topic How does the MultiQuote function work?

How does the MultiQuote function work?

TIA