Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The "What are you listening to now" thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rational Gaze View Post
    He may as well just have played that on a 5-string bass; I didn't see him use the upper strings at all.
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      He may as well just have played that on a 5-string bass; I didn't see him use the upper strings at all.
      He used them plenty.
      My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

• My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

• Ain't no wall gonna stop us!

Comment

• I'm listening to the new Crimson Moonlight album, Divine Darkness, and it's fantastic. If fast and aggressive is what you want, this album is your ticket. I think the only thing that might top this this year, for me, is the new Slechtvalk.
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Comment

• Johnny Cash - American 5: A Hundred Highways
                Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Love this song. (I don't just listen to weird, creepy, and extreme music!)

I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Bride - Silence is Madness
                      sigpic

Comment

• Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Petra - Come and Join Us
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X