Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The "What are you listening to now" thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RG, what the...................

Comment

• RG confirmed weeabo.

Comment

• Twisted Sister - Hot Love:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

• DethKlok - The Duel

Steve Vai - Fried Chicken/Butler's Bag/Head Cuttin' Duel/Eugene's Trick Bag
          My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

• Not listening to it at the moment, but I've had it stuck in my head the last couple of days.

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Was listening to this today.

Comment

• Made of Hate - You, Departed:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

• The Yogscast - Diggy, Diggy Hole

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                    RG confirmed weeabo.

What's a weeabo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

What's a weeabo?
                      Imagine your typical Anime/Japan fanatic.

Now imagine that on Crack, with a tanker of LSD thrown in for good measure.

On a Thread Relevant note... currently listening to Dokken's "Dream Warriors" on a playlist I have.
                      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                        Imagine your typical Anime/Japan fanatic.

Now imagine that on Crack, with a tanker of LSD thrown in for good measure.

On a Thread Relevant note... currently listening to Dokken's "Dream Warriors" on a playlist I have.
                        Thank you for answering.

Oh, and sorry for the derail.

Comment

• Groms - True Wisdom:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

What's a weeabo?
                            Japanophile. Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total idiots.

Comment

• Saint Asonia - Better Place
                              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Six Feet Deep - Homeless:

Comment