Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Anyone watching Legion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    You watch comic books?
    From time to time, yes. YouTube videos of the pages.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
      From time to time, yes. YouTube videos of the pages.

Comment

For instance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liBE...0dx7AtjjuD9RBI
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Isn't that a copyright violation?

Comment

Isn't that a copyright violation?
            It's been there for quite a while, and it hasn't been flagged.
            That's what
            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
              THIS!!!

Did they never read the books? Did they have no clue at all that his name owed to the fact that the "actual" wolverine is a modest-sized critter with a really bad attitude, that can run off a griz? For well over a decade, it was a running thing in the comics that Wolverine's nemeses would call him "runt" because he was (per the original "Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe") 5'3".

He should have been played by... um... Greg Gutfeld? Danny Devito?
              Danny Devito as Wolverine will now forever be a wish unfulfilled. Thanks.
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                Danny Devito as Wolverine will now forever be a wish unfulfilled. Thanks.
                Here let me burn another image into your brain:

Lil' Sweet as Wolverine

Comment

Here let me burn another image into your brain:

Lil' Sweet as Wolverine

You know that's the guy who lost to Kelly Clarkson on the first American Idol, right?
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

You know that's the guy who lost to Kelly Clarkson on the first American Idol, right?
                    I don't watch those idiotic talent shows. I am not a total nerd like you.

Comment

I possess a libram of diverse knowledge.
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Nah, I imagine you're more the type to hang out at those creepy Renaissance Fair-type Pirate Festivals where 2/3s of the guys are dressed like Jack Sparrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
                          Nah, I imagine you're more the type to hang out at those creepy Renaissance Fair-type Pirate Festivals where 2/3s of the guys are dressed like Jack Sparrow.

Real pirates don't wear eye shadow.

Comment

I don't know... All the pirates I'm familiar with appear to be wearing makeup.

I'm pretty sure that's makeup on Ron Perlman in Ice Pirates:

And I might be wrong, but that looks like eyeliner on Kevin Kline from Pirates of Penzance:

Comment

And I might be wrong, but that looks like eyeliner on Kevin Kline from Pirates of Penzance:

well duh. HOLLYWOOD pirates. Liberal weenies.

Comment

0000000000000iic.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X