Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

14-year-old Texas boy arrested for bringing homemade clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Islam is anti dog?!

How'd they ever get any converts to begin with?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
      Wow, who would have thought that my sketch book was from the pit of hell?
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        So, what about a picture of a dog?
        I suppose that would be doubly evil, and subtract 4 "qirats per day" for each day the Muslim had it.

Comment

• Well, I guess it would be a problem if they were expecting any angels to flag a ride....
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
            Wow, who would have thought that my sketch book was from the pit of hell?
            Who would have not thought it?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Who would have not thought it?

True, some around here already think I'm evil incarnate, so that wouldn't be surprising.
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Don't beat yourself up about it. Everyone regards blondes as "evil incarnate". All non-White races regards the "Blond beast" as their conqueror and oppressor. All the peroxide blondes hate their ability to out the phonies like themselves. "Gentlemen prefer blondes", so therefore all brunettes hate them. (Redheads don't get so hot under the collar--they regard themselves as better than blondes anyway, or they're too fiery to care.)

Even blond men hate blondes. They compare them to their blonde mothers and find nothing but inferiority by the comparison.
                Near the Peoples' Republic of Davis, south of the State of Jefferson (Suspended between Left and Right)

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam View Post
                  Don't beat yourself up about it. Everyone regards blondes as "evil incarnate". All non-White races regards the "Blond beast" as their conqueror and oppressor. All the peroxide blondes hate their ability to out the phonies like themselves. "Gentlemen prefer blondes", so therefore all brunettes hate them. (Redheads don't get so hot under the collar--they regard themselves as better than blondes anyway, or they're too fiery to care.)

Even blond men hate blondes. They compare them to their blonde mothers and find nothing but inferiority by the comparison.

Never recall somebody disliking me for my hair color. I tend to get along with most people. It was just a joke towards those who whine about how mean and evil I am.
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Are our liberals going to start a GoFundMe account for Ahmed, or otherwise contribute to the $15 Million he wants for winning the jackpot?

(Slight correction to the story - it obviously was not a homemade clock - it was a deconstructed commercially available clock stuffed into a metal pencil box )
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      Are our liberals going to start a GoFundMe account for Ahmed, or otherwise contribute to the $15 Million he wants for winning the jackpot?

(Slight correction to the story - it obviously was not a homemade clock - it was a deconstructed commercially available clock stuffed into a metal pencil box )
                      Will this move on the part of the family finally allow the school and police to release details of the case that they were previously not allowed to?

Comment

Will this move on the part of the family finally allow the school and police to release details of the case that they were previously not allowed to?
                        I was wondering the same thing - if there's actually a lawsuit, then discovery from both sides may reveal a lot more than was initially available. It will be interesting. First, of course, they have to get a court to hear the case. So far, it just sounds like the lawyers have sent demand letters, and I guess they just hope the school district and city will get out their checkbooks.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Crickets.

Comment

• You were expecting something else?
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                              You were expecting something else?
                              For all the bloviating and hyperventilating early on, kinda yeah.

Comment

• He's BAAAAAAaaaaaaaack!

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local...about-hate.ece

And plans on cashing in on his stupidity and all the suckers who fell for him.

Comment