Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

PP Sold Baby Parts Without Patient Consent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Yeah, Holly sounds about as credible as pinocchio.
    Yup - bad news, kill the messenger!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

She's most likely a disgruntled employee.
      It's the gruntled ones that give you the most trouble!

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        It's the gruntled ones that give you the most trouble!

Exactly CP

Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
        Said the man without any actual evidence.

Comment

You both conveniently left out/didn't reply to his comments that none of her claims are that she actually witnessed anything illegal, just her own guesses, nor did you touch on the logic behind someone like her choosing to work at a place she, apparently, detested in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
            You both conveniently left out/didn't reply to his comments that none of her claims are that she actually witnessed anything illegal, just her own guesses, nor did you touch on the logic behind someone like her choosing to work at a place she, apparently, detested in the first place.
            A) Because it's JimL
            2) Because I don't know (and I suspect neither do you) that she was Pro-Life to begin with. It's quite possible that her experience there drove her to be more solidly pro-life. She may have started out believing she was actually helping people by procuring samples, and as she learned the system, she was repulsed.

You can't assume that just because she's now anti-babymurder that she's also a liar.

Comment

Yeah, Holly sounds about as credible as pinocchio.
              A) I bet Holly can actually SPELL Pinocchio!
              2) You don't agree with her, therefore she must be lying.

First off if she was so pro-life, what was she doing working in a field that she finds to be so immoral?
              [3] We don't know that she was solidly pro-life when she took the job.
              [D] Or, she may have weighed the benefit of helping people through research, not actually knowing the gory details - I don't know, and neither do you.

Second, she didn't admit to seeing anything illegal done, it was all what she imagined happened behind closed doors.
              [E]She testified that at least one woman declined to consent, then another coworker obtained samples without getting consent. You'd have to be accusing her of lying with no other reason than that she disagrees with your babykilling viewpoints.

When I was younger, I took a job at a car dealership as a "sales agent". I didn't particularly want to be a car salesman, but this was a well known brand that supposedly "sells itself", and all you have to do is meet the customer and "take the order". I was young, and had a new family to support, and it was the only job I could find at the time.

In the process of training, I discovered there was quite a bit of manipulation and outright false representation behind the scenes. I quit the job, and I guess I became a "disgruntled employee".

Just because somebody is (if, indeed she was) a "disgruntled employee" doesn't mean it's without good cause.

Please try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
                Has StemExpress denied she worked for them? Have they threatened to sue her for giving a grossly unfair portrayal of their company?

You can actually contact them yourself and find out!

[email protected]
                778 Pacific Street, Placerville, CA 95667

SALES INQUIRIES

MEDIA REQUESTS
                [email protected]

They don't appear to deny she was an employee or threaten legal action for her alleged false representation....

Last edited by Cow Poke; 08-13-2015, 04:27 AM.

Comment

You can't assume that just because she's now anti-babymurder that she's also a liar.
                  But.... but...... that is the basis of their whole argument.

Comment

seems like paying a commission fee based on various types of organs is at least immoral if not outright illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      seems like paying a commission fee based on various types of organs is at least immoral if not outright illegal.
                      Exactly, I wouldn't expect that kind of thing on the organ donor market either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        The so called commision fee is based on costs, not on profits. This whole thing is a farce anyway. Abortion is legal, and planned parenthood has not been shown to have done anything illegal. And until you people on the other side of the issue show that you really give a hoot about legally recognized life, then your feigned outrage about the abortion of fetuses can't in the least be taken seriously.

Comment

The so called commision fee is based on costs, not on profits. This whole thing is a farce anyway. Abortion is legal, and planned parenthood has not been shown to have done anything illegal. And until you people on the other side of the issue show that you really give a hoot about legally recognized life, then your feigned outrage about the abortion of fetuses can't in the least be taken seriously.
                          Jim, I'm really trying to be nice to you, but this is about the biggest steaming pile of horsie poo you have posted in quite some time. It's just DUMB!

Comment

Jim, I'm really trying to be nice to you, but this is about the biggest steaming pile of horsie poo you have posted in quite some time. It's just DUMB!
                            Great argument CP. I guess you win then.

Comment

Great argument CP. I guess you win then.
                              Cool.

Comment

The so called commision
                                It's commission.

fee is based on costs, not on profits.
                                I don't suppose we should expect you to understand how commissions work.

This whole thing is a farce anyway.
                                Great argument!

Abortion is legal,
                                For now.... and not all...

And until you people on the other side of the issue
                                You mean those of us who oppose killing innocent babies?

show that you really give a hoot about legally recognized life,
                                And here's where you delve into ignorant jackassery. Please prove that any of us "don't give a hoot about legally recognized life". That is such a birdbrained wrongheaded ignorant statement. And DUMB.

then your feigned outrage
                                "feigned outrage"? Drama queen!

about the abortion of fetuses
                                You mean the killing of innocent babies.

can't in the least be taken seriously.
                                Who really takes you seriously, ever?

Comment