Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Democrat front runner under criminal investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrat front runner under criminal investigation

After denying that she was being criminally investigated and writing a butthurt letter to the New York Times for calling her criminal investigation a criminal investigation the FBI confirms Hillary Clinton is under criminal investigation (the NYT has since groveled at Shrillary's feet).
    http://nypost.com/2015/08/05/fbi-inv...riminal-probe/

I doubt anyone would actually prosecute her, if only out of a healthy fear of being polymorphed into a frog, but it's amusing to see that the Democrats can't produce anything better than a corrupt, incompetent mumified lich with several holocausts' worth of skeletons in her closet.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

If anything this will just rally her supporters even more, because she'll be a martyr to the evil and conspiratorial rightwingers trying to bring her down because she's a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      After denying that she was being criminally investigated and writing a butthurt letter to the New York Times for calling her criminal investigation a criminal investigation the FBI confirms Hillary Clinton is under criminal investigation (the NYT has since groveled at Shrillary's feet).

I doubt anyone would actually prosecute her, if only out of a healthy fear of being polymorphed into a frog, but it's amusing to see that the Democrats can't produce anything better than a corrupt, incompetent mumified lich with several holocausts' worth of skeletons in her closet.
      You're secretly in love with Hillary, aren't you.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Is it too late to write in the original Bill the Cat?
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
          If anything this will just rally her supporters even more, because she'll be a martyr to the evil and conspiratorial rightwingers trying to bring her down because she's a woman.
          No different than the criminal investigation of David Petraeus who was given 2 years probation and fined $100,000.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post

I've been saying from the begining of this email scandal that she probably committed a host of criminal violations and should be charged. I doubt it'll happen, but at least someone's looking in to it. Politics aside, I just would never be able to vote for someone who so clearly thinks the law doesn't apply to them, and they can just do whatever they want and get away with it. She's even more arrogant than Obama.
            "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

Originally posted by myth View Post
              I've been saying from the begining of this email scandal that she probably committed a host of criminal violations and should be charged. I doubt it'll happen, but at least someone's looking in to it. Politics aside, I just would never be able to vote for someone who so clearly thinks the law doesn't apply to them, and they can just do whatever they want and get away with it. She's even more arrogant than Obama.
              Nail on head hit solidly.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                No different than the criminal investigation of David Petraeus who was given 2 years probation and fined $100,000.
                He was allowed to plead guilty to a lesser offense than what he was charged, and Hillary's transgressions are far more severe.

Comment