Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

New Undercover Video of Planned Parenthood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Papa Zoom View Post
    A couple of thoughts on this conversation. Here you are offering up arguments for your point of view and counter arguments to the pro abortion side and you get called a troll for that? That is not the definition of a troll. It's simply a tactic the left uses when they want to marginalize someone with whom they disagree. It's easier than countering the arguments offered.

Second, I can't believe I read this: "Trafficking in human body parts is not morally any different to trafficking in rum." For rum you just need the right equipment and ingredients like molasses and yeast among other things. You can buy these at most local grocery stores. You'll need to visit a hardware store too.

But you won't find any baby parts in a grocery store or in a hardware store. For that, you need a living unborn human being. First you kill it while it's in it's mother's womb. Then you extract the body carefully so as not to "harm" the organs you want to sell. Then you cut up this tiny human being and take out his/her heart, liver, lungs, muscle, and even cut off his/her head as that can be sold too IF the two brain hemispheres are intact.

Just like making and selling rum.

Keep up the good fight on this lilpixieofterror. We are on the right side of this issue. And these videos are sparking a nation-wide conversation about the horrors of abortion. The information I've read is that one of the videos to come will show what is done to "harvest" the organs of the babies. PP has gotten ahead of this already and is doing damage control even though the video is not out yet.

Pictures (and videos) tell the best story. We can ask any magazine about this fact. I applaud the organization that produced these undercover videos for exposing the "stomach turning" horror of abortion and removing the "veil of antiseptic tidiness." Brit Hume's full commentary on this is powerful:

God bless!
    Pictures and videos do make a difference. The advent of ultrasound has made it increasingly impossible for abortion supporters to convince folks that an unborn baby is just some lump of tissue.

Leave a comment:

• RumTumTugger
    replied
    Originally posted by Starlight View Post
    Jaecp, don't feed the trolls. Nearly everyone else ignores lilpixieofterror's posts. Don't encourage her by engaging.
    Folks another 4 irony meter factories just blew up.

Leave a comment:

• Papa Zoom
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Of course because just like you, she's in the business of defending baby killers and is trying to defend these claims by saying things like the unborn are not 'babies' but 'products of conception' so it becomes ok to chop them into pieces and sell off their body parts. I know you're very stupid, but do try to keep up. Now, let us start here. Is selling off human body parts, for profit, illegal or not? As your fellow pro baby killer says, yes it is. Now the question is... why were they haggling for baby parts, if they were not trying to make some money off from them?

Indeed, you pro baby killers are quite pathetic in your sad attempts to defend murdering babies and selling off their body parts.
    A couple of thoughts on this conversation. Here you are offering up arguments for your point of view and counter arguments to the pro abortion side and you get called a troll for that? That is not the definition of a troll. It's simply a tactic the left uses when they want to marginalize someone with whom they disagree. It's easier than countering the arguments offered.

Second, I can't believe I read this: "Trafficking in human body parts is not morally any different to trafficking in rum." For rum you just need the right equipment and ingredients like molasses and yeast among other things. You can buy these at most local grocery stores. You'll need to visit a hardware store too.

But you won't find any baby parts in a grocery store or in a hardware store. For that, you need a living unborn human being. First you kill it while it's in it's mother's womb. Then you extract the body carefully so as not to "harm" the organs you want to sell. Then you cut up this tiny human being and take out his/her heart, liver, lungs, muscle, and even cut off his/her head as that can be sold too IF the two brain hemispheres are intact.

Just like making and selling rum.

Keep up the good fight on this lilpixieofterror. We are on the right side of this issue. And these videos are sparking a nation-wide conversation about the horrors of abortion. The information I've read is that one of the videos to come will show what is done to "harvest" the organs of the babies. PP has gotten ahead of this already and is doing damage control even though the video is not out yet.

Pictures (and videos) tell the best story. We can ask any magazine about this fact. I applaud the organization that produced these undercover videos for exposing the "stomach turning" horror of abortion and removing the "veil of antiseptic tidiness." Brit Hume's full commentary on this is powerful: God bless!

Leave a comment:

• Leonhard
    replied
    Question for Jaecp, if the companies getting the body parts handle most of the costs associated with transport and getting the materials, and all Planned Parenthood has to do is let them have access to it... why the extra cost? Where is the money going to?

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
    Much like the videos, your quote here is not proof of anything, nor does it even agree with the assertion you made. It's literally says "As an OB/GYN, I can tell you that neither of these claims are true."
    Of course because just like you, she's in the business of defending baby killers and is trying to defend these claims by saying things like the unborn are not 'babies' but 'products of conception' so it becomes ok to chop them into pieces and sell off their body parts. I know you're very stupid, but do try to keep up. Now, let us start here. Is selling off human body parts, for profit, illegal or not? As your fellow pro baby killer says, yes it is. Now the question is... why were they haggling for baby parts, if they were not trying to make some money off from them?

Pathetic.
    Indeed, you pro baby killers are quite pathetic in your sad attempts to defend murdering babies and selling off their body parts.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Jaecp, don't feed the trolls. Nearly everyone else ignores lilpixieofterror's posts. Don't encourage her by engaging.
    You're right, it was a moment of weakness
    Dimbulb showing the way:

Whales are conscious living beings that can suffer. Human body parts are not conscious and can't suffer. There's no moral equivalency whatsoever... the first is morally relevant, the second has no moral relevance at all. Trafficking in human body parts is not morally any different to trafficking in rum.
    And yet, I'm the troll. If I'm a troll, you're a moral cesspool. Anyway, since you're busy coming up with excuse not to answer me and show why you're moral compass points due south; I think I'll bring up more evidence to refute your claim that abortion wasn't an issue, with protestants, prior to the 1980's.

In 1871, the New York Times ran a series of articles
    Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 07-26-2015, 09:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jaecp
    replied
    You're right, it was a moment of weakness

Leave a comment:

• Starlight
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jaecp
    replied
    You might want to keep up on the news because the debate is far from over and even some pro abortionist have agreed that this situation has questionable legality. Here, let me quote a pro abortionist advocate on this issue too:

So sorry Jaecp, I know you really want to defend your pro baby killing beliefs, but the case is far more complex than you are trying to claim. Although it is amusing (in a sort of train wreck sort of way) to watch you guys jump into mindless defense mode though. I guess when the sacred cow is under attack, any excuse, no matter how bad, will due. I'm surprised you haven't used the 'product of conception' line yet. It would fit your pro baby killing philosophy like a glove.
    Much like the videos, your quote here is not proof of anything, nor does it even agree with the assertion you made. It's literally says "As an OB/GYN, I can tell you that neither of these claims are true."

Pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• Papa Zoom
    replied
    I just read that there are about 10 more videos to go. PP is already dong damage control ahead of the fuss to come.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Maybe if any of the people in this thread had a shred of evidence that anything illegal was actually occurring I'd do more than I am currently, but so far nothing presented here has approached taxing.
    You might want to keep up on the news because the debate is far from over and even some pro abortionist have agreed that this situation has questionable legality. Here, let me quote a pro abortionist advocate on this issue too:

So sorry Jaecp, I know you really want to defend your pro baby killing beliefs, but the case is far more complex than you are trying to claim. Although it is amusing (in a sort of train wreck sort of way) to watch you guys jump into mindless defense mode though. I guess when the sacred cow is under attack, any excuse, no matter how bad, will due. I'm surprised you haven't used the 'product of conception' line yet. It would fit your pro baby killing philosophy like a glove.

Leave a comment:

• Jaecp
    replied
    It's always amusing to watch Brave Sir Jaecp repeating his latest talking points, as though they are facts. I hate to break your fantasy land, but repeating your same tired assertions does not make them go away (in fact, there's a rather amusing defense that a so called 'doctor' dug up you should read, it might give you a new talking point that you haven't repeated, just to have it refuted already).
    Maybe if any of the people in this thread had a shred of evidence that anything illegal was actually occurring I'd do more than I am currently, but so far nothing presented here has approached taxing.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    It amuses me that when I use language that is about one tenth as strong as what gets regularly used against me by "Christians" on this forum, people object to me not being nice enough, and try and claim I am not following my ideology of doing good to others. Yet Christians are supposed to love others, and that doesn't stop them saying nastier stuff 100 times as often. But apparently I'm the bully when I stand up to their bullying. It's pretty hilarious.
    What, you don't like being called an immoral monster for saying it should be legal to murder 3 month old infants? If you don't want to be called those things (and worse), stop supporting such evil and immoral practices. I know, that is too hard for you, but do try.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Protestantism was typically pretty accepting of abortion until around 1980, when they randomly decided it was both bad and really important. Their new viewpoint is clearly contrary to biblical teachings, since the bible explicitly says on the subject that fetuses conceived through adultery are to be killed via abortion (Numbers 5:21-28) and that killing the fetus counts as property damage to be compensated with a fine paid to the father whereas killing the mother counts as murder to be punished with execution (Exodus 21:22-23). And Leviticus 27:6 & Numbers 3:15-16 make it clear that in the biblical view, person-hood begins at one month of age. The idea that the bible is anti-abortion is a joke.
    here for details). Do yourself a favor Dimbulb, stop talking. It might make you look 100% smarter, at this point and time.
    Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 07-25-2015, 08:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    The transcript has her saying we. Look at the bottom of page 3. She's at PP of Pasadena, not LA. The number she gives is 60 a year for 2nd trimester, done by some surgeon named Ian. I'm downplaying nothing because you don't have your facts straight! She said, regarding changing procedures, Gatter rebuffed one comment as them asking her to do something wrong and in another she just said, flat out "yeah, thats not going to happen" while otherwise, she said she'd have to ask the surgeon. She, repeatedly, says that it would be unethical to change procedures to get the tissue samples, numerous reasons given, and that the waiver the women sign includes language that this doesn't change the procedure.

She did not talk about personal payment, at all. Everything she is talking about in ernest is about payment to the clinic. That she was trying to provide average costs, something she apparently didn't know off of the top of her head (remembering that each time money was brought up is was by the anti abortion activists posing as a biotech company and, again, that she states at one point that it's been years since she's talked about the money side of this) and, again, the numbers she quotes are within the range that that other doctor had said in the video last week, in other words, standard prices. Neither of us are familiar with what it costs to store, process and ship biomedical materials. As for the reimbursement practices, from what news coverage I read of the first video, they do a flat rate that is trying to be the average amount for various reasons. Doesn't really matter though, it's not as though if PP changed their reimbursement procedures to one you'd prefer you'd lay off the organization.

So, to sum this up, I'm ignoring nothing and you're pushing a false narrative based wholly on your pre-existing distaste for the organization. You've got nothing other than baseless accusations, a number of which are directly contradicted by just looking at the transcript CMP/LA posted to their site.
    It's always amusing to watch Brave Sir Jaecp repeating his latest talking points, as though they are facts. I hate to break your fantasy land, but repeating your same tired assertions does not make them go away (in fact, there's a rather amusing defense that a so called 'doctor' dug up you should read, it might give you a new talking point that you haven't repeated, just to have it refuted already).

Leave a comment: