Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

'Not The Same Biden': WH Stenographer Says Biden's 'Mental Acuity' Has Deteriorated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    The lame excuse that it is a stutter just doesn't fly. Nearly everyone knows someone who stutters, or they themselves stutter. The numerous instances of Biden's incoherent garbled gobbledygook that get pointed out are not stuttering[1] and frankly his enablers seeking to excuse it as such is an insult to those who actually do.

1. like "Trunalimunumaprzure"
    I have noticed on Aljazeera that they supply subtitles when Joe Biden is speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Esther View Post

I have noticed on Aljazeera that they supply subtitles when Joe Biden is speaking.
      OK, speaking of which....

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

OK, speaking of which....

Beat me to it smiley fist shake.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Beat me to it smiley fist shake.gif
          Yeah, but you got the amen!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

No, Jim, you'll ignore them because you are hyper-partisan.

This ain't that.
            Stop trying to speak for me cp. I ignore them because they are petty cheap shots. End of story. I igored them when it was directed at Dan Quale. And I ignored them when it was Donald Trump, even though just about everything about Trump disgusts me.

As for hyper partisan, you're a fool if you think that. I'm not for or against any party. I am for the truth and against falsehood, whatever its source.
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Stop trying to speak for me cp.
              There's no way I could muster up that much hate, Jim.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Just more BS from the kings of such. Biden has a known stutter. It appears you have yet to have outgrown such playground antics.
                That's.... not a stutter. Honeslty it is insulting to people who actually have stutters for people like you to try to play off Joe's dementia as a stutter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post
                  “Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life, what am I going to do? I’m going to say, ‘I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics.’ I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country?” - Donald Trump

I suspect the reason Trump has become even more unhinged than usual is that he believes, as do many of his followers, that Trump DID lose to the worst candidate in the history of politics. Trump's recent actions are his way of dealing with the shame he feels. I assume Trump will leave the United States immediately after Biden is sworn in, and spend the rest of his days in obscurity on some golf course or other.
                  Hillary was worse than Biden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

That's.... not a stutter. Honeslty it is insulting to people who actually have stutters for people like you to try to play off Joe's dementia as a stutter.
                    There isn't a single so-called symptom of dementia that Biden displays which Trump doesn't show worse. So either your diagnosis is wrong or Trump has it too.

Feel free to list what you consider the strongest single indicator here and we'll see if Trump also has it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post

There isn't a single so-called symptom of dementia that Biden displays which Trump doesn't show worse. So either your diagnosis is wrong or Trump has it too.

Feel free to list what you consider the strongest single indicator here and we'll see if Trump also has it.
                      There really is no point in a partisan shill like you to try and convince anyone of this. The consensus overrules you on this. Even the left was saying Biden was in obvious cognitive decline before he was nominated because this is obvious to everyone. In fact, what's even more pointless for you to try and convince anyone is that I firmly believe you yourself aren't sincere in your belief he's not mentally in decline, and suspect others believe you're not sincere either.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

There really is no point in a partisan shill like you to try and convince anyone of this. The consensus overrules you on this. Even the left was saying Biden was in obvious cognitive decline before he was nominated because this is obvious to everyone. In fact, what's even more pointless for you to try and convince anyone is that I firmly believe you yourself aren't sincere in your belief he's not mentally in decline, and suspect others believe you're not sincere either.
                        The consensus says he's suffering dementia? Kindly back that claim up.

I have never disputed that he's older than a president should be. I dispute that he's suffering dementia.

Comment

The consensus says he's suffering dementia? Kindly back that claim up.

I have never disputed that he's older than a president should be. I dispute that he's suffering dementia.
                          Yes, you've made that pretty plain. We just don't believe it.

Comment

Yes, you've made that pretty plain. We just don't believe it.
                            If the consensus believes that he's suffering dementia then what I say doesn't factor in. But the consensus doesn't believe that which is why you won't defend your statement.

I don't care that you dislike Biden. I care that people make claims which can't even be minimally justified. Our country can only survive if we recommit ourselves to a shared reality and hold ourselves to the standards of requiring clear evidence for the claims we make. Obviously you feel differently.

Comment

If the consensus believes that he's suffering dementia then what I say doesn't factor in. But the consensus doesn't believe that which is why you won't defend your statement.

I don't care that you dislike Biden. I care that people make claims which can't even be minimally justified. Our country can only survive if we recommit ourselves to a shared reality and hold ourselves to the standards of requiring clear evidence for the claims we make. Obviously you feel differently.
                              Dementia is not diagnosing something complex like cancer. It's a mental disease that results in mental decline. Many folks have firsthand experience with dementia because they've known a loved one that has/had it and so they're familiar with symptoms. If you consider video evidence not evidence, then the "evidence" you speak of doesn't exist.

Comment

Dementia is not diagnosing something complex like cancer. It's a mental disease that results in mental decline. Many folks have firsthand experience with dementia because they've known a loved one that has/had it and so they're familiar with symptoms. If you consider video evidence not evidence, then the "evidence" you speak of doesn't exist.
                                You said "the consensus" not "some randos."

Comment