Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Coming Civil War?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seer View Post
    Hey idiot it is not Trump supporters who are burning cities and rioting
    Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
    Hey idiot (ooh sorry I meant ChrINO) prove it
    493.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I think you have no proof that Trump supporters aren't part of it.
      Yes Trump supporters! Talk about delusional...

5ed13ab13ad86118b11aa003.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgTarget-Minneapolis-looting-riots_0.jpg
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
        It seems that the voting system has been purposely corrupted. We see the worst in California where the Dem legislatures and governor have permitted ballot harvesting. This process is about as trustworthy as a sudden introduction of mail-in voting, as done by sending every person in the state a ballot, whether they are qualified to vote or not. By any measure, the ballot harvesting is corrupt at its very core. Is it purposely to decrease our trust of the voting system?
        I think we're seeing all these problems because we're not used this type of mass mail-in system. I mean, we've seen blatant incompetence from election staff and volunteers even BEFORE we had this system in place. I also wouldn't say one side is going to cheat. I think what the Dems are doing (and by Dems I mean politicians and media) is they're front-running the inevitable chaos that will ensue in Nov. Like everyone with a brain, they expect mishandling of ballots, gross incompetence, errors, miscounts, discrepancies, maybe even pockets of suspected fraud here and there, all of which is inevitable. So they're setting the narrative beforehand -- Trump will cheat, Trump will delay, Trump will obstruct, Trump will refuse to leave -- so that they can stoke those flames when Trump is forced to launch an investigation into the chaos that will happen.

Comment

I think you have no proof that Trump supporters aren't part of it.
          wow
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
            I think we're seeing all these problems because we're not used this type of mass mail-in system. I mean, we've seen blatant incompetence from election staff and volunteers even BEFORE we had this system in place. I also wouldn't say one side is going to cheat. I think what the Dems are doing (and by Dems I mean politicians and media) is they're front-running the inevitable chaos that will ensue in Nov. Like everyone with a brain, they expect mishandling of ballots, gross incompetence, errors, miscounts, discrepancies, maybe even pockets of suspected fraud here and there, all of which is inevitable. So they're setting the narrative beforehand -- Trump will cheat, Trump will delay, Trump will obstruct, Trump will refuse to leave -- so that they can stoke those flames when Trump is forced to launch an investigation into the chaos that will happen.
            You are showing that the planned outcome is a disarrayed undetermined vote count that will be used to create uncertainty in whichever result happens. If Trump speaks against the results of this unstable untested voting system, they will mock him to no end.

There is no excuse to go to an untested system during an especially during these unsettled times. It sounds like politicians intend for this to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              wow
              JimL has some competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                JimL has some competition.
                Oh yeah!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I'm going to call out seer here a bit. Putting out sensationalized post titles at a time like this implying a coming civil war/boogaloo/whatever seems unnecessarily incendiary at a time when people are already on edge, and when I do believe most people genuinely want to live a quiet life like Paul said.
                  "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                    I'm going to call out seer here a bit. Putting out sensationalized post titles at a time like this implying a coming civil war/boogaloo/whatever seems unnecessarily incendiary at a time when people are already on edge, and when I do believe most people genuinely want to live a quiet life like Paul said.
                    No offense to tweb, but I think you're overestimating its reach and influence on the internet. I doubt anything discussed on tweb will have much affect on the situation one way or the other.

Comment

"Albuquerque police detain members of the New Mexico Civil Guard, an armed civilian group, following the shooting of a man during a protest on June 15, 2020"

Comment

wow
                        They keep insisting how peaceful everything is and when it finally becomes impossible for them to continue with that fantasy then they immediately sink into outlandish and bizarre conspiracy theories that it is really a bunch of conservatives in disguise.

little jimmy has already stumbled down that path.

This is what TDS looks like.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

wow
                          That's precisely the same amount of content your average post here contains.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            Yes Trump supporters! Talk about delusional...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47671[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47672[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47673[/ATTACH]
                            When in Rome...

Comment

That's precisely the same amount of content your average post here contains.
                              That is such a demonstrably false claim, showing what a pathetically dishonest little you really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                My personal opinion is what the news is showing every night?
                                Nope, but thanks for playing.

You're welcome to demonstrate that there aren't any Drumpf supporters in the rioting going on - but you wont.

because you can't.

All you can do is assume it, and then assert it as factual.

Most of you right-wingers here are pretty pathetic in this regard.

ps. a nod goes out to the normal/moderate conservatives here, who appear to not post very often.

Comment